Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Great moisturizer

I would first like to thank chick advisor for kindly sending me a sample of this to review. I’m pretty picky when it comes to skin care because I HATE the feeling of most creams and such on my face. I hate when you can feel the product just sitting there on your face. This moisturizer is great, it’s super lightweight and gel like consistency makes it almost transparent you don’t feel it at all. It gets absorbed right away leaving you with soft skin. Keeps my skin perfectly moisturized without feeling gross or heavy. Would definitely reccomend.

New Brunswick, Canada

If you have dry skin you need this!

I love this lotion so much! It's very hydrating without making you oily. It just sinks right in to your skin. It doesn't even feel like you have anything on your face once it's soaked in (which literally takes seconds). Highly recommend!

Feels amazing

This was my favourite product I received from chickadvisor from neutrogena to review . I’ve been looking for a cream that was scent free and not oily and hydro boost gel works perfectly . I have super dry skin sometimes .. mostly around my nose so I applied it morning and night . My skin feels great and I’m defiantly looking into purchasing a larger bottle.

Hydration to the max

I love how light this feels on my skin! It's scent-free, oil-free, and dye-free so it's so healthy for your skin! This product works the best for extra-dry skin because it absorbs fast and really does lock in all that moisture,

Very moisturizing !

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream from ChickAdvisor to review for free ! I loved how absorbing this "gel cream" was, and that it was not greasy! The scent was was nice, but not overwhelming. You did not need a lot of product to cover your skin, while still feeling hydrated.

super hydrating face cream

Received this product free to try. Was very impressed at how well this moisturizer was at hydrating my face. Absorbs very quickly and does so without leaving a greasy residue. Would recommend to anyone with dry skin.

Great after sun cream

I used this after full days of sun exposure, and really felt that it dehydrated my skin. No dry feeling afterwards as I've had with some other creams after extensive sun exposure. Would recommend!

À essayer!

Tout comme les lingettes, et l'écran solaire, j'ai été agréablement surprise par la qualité et l'efficacité des produits Neutrogena. Je n'ai eu qu'à appliquer une mince couche de cette merveilleuse crème le matin, pour avoir une superbe peau hydratée toute la journée! C'est une super économie versus les autres crèmes sur le marché, j'adore les produits Neutrogena.

Boost de fraicheur!

J'ai adoré testé ce produit de Neutrogena #gotitfree
    Pour commencer, j'ai adoré la texture de ce produit. Il ne laisse pas une sensation très grâce sur la peau comme beaucoup de produit. J'avais l'impression que ma peau respirait et qu'elle était fraiche après l'application. De plus, le produit ne contient pas de parfum agressant, ce qui est un + pour moi, car je déteste les produits SURPARFUMÉS.
    Après l'application, ma peau état douce. Je n'ai pas fait de bouton suite à l'application.
    Très satisfaite de ce produit!

Bye bye winter dryness

This winter I tried a new moisturizer and it wouldn't keep up to the cold winter. My forehead was really dry and flaky. Not an appealing feature to see everyday. I received a free sample sized sample from Neutrogenia/Chickadvisore called Neutrogenia Hydro Boost Gel Cream. I focused more on my forehead and I noticed the improvement throughout the week. It was a nice change to my current moisturizer. I would purchase this gel cream to change up. I like the even coverage from the gel aspect.