Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

May 04, 2018

Alysha Barker

I received this product free for testing purposes. I did enjoy this product. It smells great. Works great. I would use this product again. I recommend this to anyone looking to buy it

3.2/5

May 04, 2018

Great Alternative

This product is a great alternative to other products out there. Instead of a heavy cream that can seem to coat your face, this product is light but also very affective!

Light Gel Cream

Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel cream absorbed quickly on my face. The gel cream was light and didn't feel greasy. It has a light fragrance. The gel left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I would buy this product again. I received a free sample to share my experience with this product.

Just like a water bomb!

I got a free sample of NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM and I love it! It is suitable for all kind of skin type and for myself, I have combination skin and this gel cream gently provides me with a non-greasy hydration boost for the whole day. For price wise, I’m confirm that it is worth for every penny you are paying for than those expensive brand while giving just pretty much the same or not even better result!

Not bad at all

I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I prefer to use it at night time and then wash my face in the morning and use my usual products. It added a good moisture boost

Great product

I really liked this product, made my skin feel clean and hydrated all day. I would use this one again! My skin felt so nice afterwards! It even looked nice too. I got some compliments after trying this one out.

Moisturizing

This gel cream is silky smooth, has a light scent, and is very moisturizing. It applies easily and absorbs well into the skin. I expected my skin to feel like it just drank a glass of water but it felt like the average moisturizer in that category. I did receive a sample and sometimes the full product results are different so I may give it another try. I do recommend this product if you are looking for a good moisturizer.

I CANNOT BE WITHOUT THIS EVER AGAIN

I am absolutely in LOVE with this stuff omg!! I mentioned to a friend I was receiving this and she says it’s one of her top 5 must haves in her daily routine so I was excited before I even got it!! Deeply moisturizing, leaves your skin feeling soft smooth and refreshed with more evenness &a;brighter look!! This is a definite HG Product for me from this moment forward!!

So hydrating, non-greasy!

I received NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM for free thanks to Chick Advisor, I use it daily and it leaves my skin smooth!! It hydrated my skin in a non-greasy fashion.

Love it!

I really like this product and thanks to Chick Advisor, I get to try it for free! I use it daily and it leaves my skin smooth!! No dryness at all and not greasy!!