Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Great product!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Creme is a great product to use after cleansing your face and neck. You only need a small amount to cover a large area. It feels light, and absorbs quickly. The result is soft, hydrated skin that feels smooth, not sticky or tacky at all.

May 24, 2018

I buy this stuff fairly often

Although not the highest quality of face creams, I do like this one a lot. It's not overly heavy and it's hydrating. I use this on my face on days I work. Definitely will buy again.

Feels light on the skin

The Neutrogena hydro gel boost cream feels really light on the skin and doesn't feel like it is clogging pores or keeping your skin from breathing.
    It's great for a light moisturizing if you don't have overly dry skin. I feel like my skin needs more hydration that what this provides but for normal skin it would be great.

Refreshing Cream

I received NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM for free in exchange for my honest review. Although the cream was good, it wasn't a cream that stood out for me. It was refreshing and made my face feel moisturized and hydrated, but there are other creams that also feel the same way, so its not something I would go and buy for more money than other creams that are less money that do the same job.

Refreshing!

Neutrogena hydro boost sun was refreshing, especially after the full day of sun and playing in the lake. My face felt dry then once I put the hydro boost on I felt relaxed, refreshed and like new. I would recommend this to anyone who feels their skin tightness after a day of sunshine and enjoying the outdoors.

Works

I got to try a tester of the neutrogena hydro boost gel and it works great, leaves skin feeling fresh and tight, and hydrated. Deffintley buying some. Good product

Great gel cream

This gel cream is perfect for summer season because I love the cooling effect on my skin. I would definitely consider buying the full size. I also love how light the packaging is which amazing for travelling.

May 23, 2018

Light for my skin

I have sensitive and dry skin and when I use the cream, my skin absorbs it right up! Leaves no residue, doesn't irritate my skin and very light feeling.

May 23, 2018

Amazed!

I ABSOLUTELY love this product! I have the most dry and dull skin and the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream definitely makes a big difference! I use it under my foundation and I don’t get the dry cakey spots on my face anymore. I definitely recommend this product!

May 16, 2018
    New York, United States

fresh face

I received for free from a site i was on as a sample directly from neutrogena. This is a wonderful product that honestly it does make the skin of your face feel fresh and you can feel it as it working into your skin. The softness of my face is amazinggggg after using this product.