Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

May 10, 2018

Moisture bomb

I got this free sample size from Chickadvisor to test and review. My skin loved this stuff. It absorbed very quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft . The moisture last all day. I’m going to buy this once my sample size runs out.

Great face cream

This face cream lives up to the hype of being easily absorbed. Its light, absorbs quickly and kept my face feeling moisturized all day.

It was also not sticky and had a pleasant smell.

Two thumbs up.

Daily Light-weight Moisturizer

I love this as an after-shower face moisturizer after toner in the summertime and the fact that it's hyaluronic acid based as well. Hyaluronic acid is amazing for the skin since it's a major component of your skin where it helps with tissue repair. "When skin is exposed to excessive UVB rays, it becomes inflamed (sunburn) and the cells in the dermis stop producing as much hyaluronan, and increase the rate of its degradation. Hyaluronan degradation products then accumulate in the skin after UV exposure." -(Wikipedia) Hyaluronic acid is then used to heal the skin and make it more plump and hydrated.

As much as this property does great for the skin, it isn't quite enough for my dryness that I get during the winter time and season changes with strong cold winds. It's definitely a great gel-cream for the spring/summer times where a light-weight moisturizer is more favoured. BEST FOR NORMAL/COMBINATION SKIN TYPES.

May 09, 2018

I really enjoyed this cream!

I received this Neutrogena gel cream to try for free from Chickadvisor.
    I have a moisturizer that I use on a daily basis, but I actually really enjoyed using it, as it didn't feel to heavy or greasy, yet my face still felt moisturized at the end of the day.
    I would definitely recommend it to family and friends.

Great Lightweight Refreshing Moisturizer

Received this sample from Chick Advisor to try for free within the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sun product review club offer. Whenever I tried this cream, I found it to be a light gel consistency which instantly cooled and refreshed my combination skin. The scent was quite mild and pleasant.

Long-lasting moisture

This gel provided long-lasting moisture relief for my dry skin. It was not heavy like most heavy duty moisturizers available in stores. This was versatile to wear in the morning for the day or before going to bed for the night.

Lightweight and GREAT!

I used this product and found the scent to be pleasant and not overpowering. Once I applied the gel cream to my face it immediately absorbed into my skin. I great product to add to your summer skin care routine.

Great for my skin

I got the sample of this product from ChickAdvisor and I’m very excited about it. It goes on smoothly and absorbs very quickly. Perfect for daily use, keeps my combination skin from feeling dry, moisturizer well and non greasy! No doubt I Loki this product!

May 07, 2018

Great moisturizer

Okay I got it free through ChickAdvisor which I am very happy about. I have really dry skin so it helps keep it feeling good. Definitely feels very light weight. I really like it.

May 07, 2018

Lightweight cream

I have combination skin and am always on the hunt for hydrating yet lightweight creams so that my skin doesn't get oilier, and the dryer areas stay moisturized. I mainly used this cream around my under eye because that's where I find that my skin starts to look dry throughout the day and my fine lines show through. This cream absorbed very quickly and made my skin feel nice and plump!