Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

March 26, 2019

Absorbs so quickly!

My son has very sensitive skin (and sensory issues) and rejects and refuses to wear lotion because they leave a "moist" feeling on his skin - but this gel cream absorbs so quickly and leaves it feeling soft but not oily or greasy or "moist" as my son would call it.

3.2/5

March 23, 2019

It is fine moisturizer

it didn’t work well with me may be it needs oily skin while i have combination skin. Its moister is weak It didn’t moistrize my skin so i need to apply another cream after using it. Its consistency is very light may be it is better to be in a bump bottle.

March 22, 2019

Everything what your skin needs.

I have a very dry and sensitive skin, and with winds in Toronto and winter temperatures this was a must have for me. I've been using it regularly in evenings before sleep and in morning before work and I see and feel my skin in a whole different light. Good balance price vs quality, especially for people who want to keep their skin soft and hydrated, without that greasy feeling. It has very fast absorption and you can feel the difference practically instantly. I highly recommend! A++++

March 22, 2019

Great light moisturizer

I was on the look out for a new moisturizer that would not feel too heavy and would keep my dry skin hydrated. This product does the trick. After one week of use, I noticed a considerable difference in my skin. It was smooth and hydrated and lightweight. This is my new go to moisturizer.

March 21, 2019

Great Facial Cream

My facial skin is a mixture of dry and oily. This product was great for my skin as it left it feeling moist and hydrated. Although it did not last all day for me. I would have to reapply.

Fine lines no more

I started using this, and within a few weeks I started noticing the fine lines around my eyes disappearing! It is so light on my face, so I don't get acne, but still so hydrating. I love it!

Good summer moisturizer

Effective moisturizer for the summer months and hotter climates. But not great in the dry winter months. Best when used on wet skin to have great moisturizing results.

0.5/5

Alabama, United States

Not for sensitive, acne prone skin

I do not like this product. It was stingy, and it broke my face out. It did not hydrate, instead it left my skin oily. I will never buy this product again. It is poor quality and has zero effectiveness. A total waste of money.

March 17, 2019

Buy this!

I love how this gel cream feels when applied. There is no greasy feeling at all. It absorbs almost instantly and doesn't leave any residue. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.

March 16, 2019

Bon produit

La crème sent bon et on ressent vraiment l' hydratation lors de l'application. Seul point plus négatif, je la trouve légèrement collante.
    Somme toute, bonne crème de jour, je la racheterais