Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 23, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Worth trying

I have very dry face do to hormonal changes I tried a bunch of face oils and then came across this while doing research I don’t want to spend a ton of money on a moisturizer and this was only 16.99 so I said worth the try it does make your skin very soft once you put it on and kinda keeps the dry skin moisture but not 100% as I still get dry spots on my face but I would recommend trying this everybody’s face is different

April 19, 2019

Great for Eczema

I bought this with the intention of using it for myself, however I have oily acne prone skin and I found it left me more greasy. Regardless, i loved the smell of it. The texture was super refreshing. It had a cooling sensation when I put it on. Instead of wasting it, I started using it on my husband who has eczema and it did wonders for his skin.

April 16, 2019

Great Gel

I tried this when it first came out and loved it. The cooling gel feels amazing on the skin. I was a bit younger when i tried it the first time so I didnt notice the effects as well. I recently repurchased it because of the new campaign and fell in love again. Now that I have dry skin and some wrinkles I really love how hydrated my skin has been.

April 15, 2019

Incredible product!

For sure this is one must have product. The texture is AMAZING and it improve moisture in my skin daily.
    I’ve been using for a year and leaves my skin hydrated the whole day. The makeup even looks better and it doesn’t makes oily.
    This product is incredible and I’m going to keep buying it.

April 12, 2019

Great moisturizer for acne prone skin

I was suffering from hormonal cystic acne on my chin/ jaw line. Started using a harsh facial cleanser to help battle the acne and it left my face so dry. Tried this moisturizer and the next day my dry / itchy/ flaky skin was gone and it even helped reduce my redness. I love this stuff, it’s so light weight and doesn’t clog my pores. Will be repurchasing.

April 10, 2019

Love this moisturizer!

I love this moisturizer! I had been looking for a light moisturizer to wear under makeup and this was recommended to me by a friend. I bought it to try as the price point was reasonable and loved it! Its ultra moisturizing for my combination skin and doesnt make the oily areas slick. I will buy again. I want to try the version with Spf so fingers crossed i love it as much as this one!

April 10, 2019

Great For Sensitive Skin!!

I have really sensitive skin and any moisturizer I’ve tried (even if advertised for sensitive skin) has made my eczema flair up or usually gives my whole face a burning sensation. This stuff doesn’t do that and feels cooling on the skin (pro tip: keep it in the fridge for extra relief). It’s not oily or greasy but does a good job of moisturizing my very dry skin.

April 09, 2019

Hydrating!

The gel is light weight, but it is quick absorbing. The product feels extremely smooth once applied. It is great for after I apply my lighter skin care products to act as a top layer to keep all the good stuff in!

April 09, 2019

Disappointing results

I have a combination skin but areas around my cheeks and my mouth if anything are very dry. This was good around my oily T-zone area but very bad for everywhere else. My cheeks tingled, stung and felt like they were burning while the gel was being absorbed. I gave it couple more tries because I think it was the existing cracks in my very dry skin being sensitive. At the end of the week, my cheeks broke out like crazy and pores were enlarged. It was such as a steal at Costco so it's a shame it didn't work out for my skin. I was hoping to replace Glamglow waterburst with this and it didn't even come close. :(

April 08, 2019

A treasure in the face hydrating world

I have long struggled with combination skin that breaks out easily but is also dry and sensitive. Finding a face cream that hydrated my skin without feeling greasy and causing breakouts or causing my skin to rash seemed like a lost cause. After spending loads on all types and price levels of creams, a lady recommended I give this a try.
    It goes on super light, but instantly hydrates skin. It lasts more than just a few hours, but in the few months I’ve been using it, hasn’t caused a breakout or rash!