Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    2.8/5

March 16, 2020

Too light

This is a very light moisturizer. It's far too light for me, and I had high hopes that it would be extra moisture because of its name. The scent literally triggered an asthma attack, and I stopped using it after the third attempt.

March 14, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Absolutely LOVE Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel!

I was looking for a good gel with hyaluronic acid to add to my skincare routine. I was watching a video on a Dermatologist’s YouTube channel about skincare and this doctor highly recommended Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel. I decided to purchase it and give it a try...boy was I ever glad that I did! This gel is sooooo refreshing and cool on your skin and it absorbs very quickly into the skin, leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It’s a thick, non scented gel, cool to the touch and a little goes a loooong way! After it dries, my skin feels soooo refreshed and smooth! It’s good for all skin types. My skin is really oily and dehydrated and looked really dull until I started using this gel. I’ve been using it for over a month now and I already see a change in my aging skin! (I’m 55) This is a great product to use in the winter time and I cannot wait to refresh my skin with it on a hot summers day! My skin just “drinks up” the cool refreshness that Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel supplies! I highly, HIGHLY recommend it!

March 13, 2020

on my 4th one

just finished my fourth jar!
    im not one who sticks with the same product cause i get bored. but this moisturizer works so good that i have to keep repurchasing it. it keeps my dry patches at bay.

March 09, 2020

Great addition to my routine

I was impressed with Hydro boost when I tried it, as it left my skin feeling like it had a nice refreshing drink of water. Moisture is key in skin care especially as we mature, and this is definitely worth trying out

March 07, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Wow.. I would buy this product again. Very effective.

I had very dry skin all over my face. I have used other products to try and get over my extremely dry face and would end up with bad break outs. But not with the Neutrogena Hydro boost gel cream for extra dry skin. It is very light. Does not leave your skin oily . But it does leave it smooth and fresh looking and yes the dry skin is gone. I now use it once a week. Highly recommend this product.

March 02, 2020

Refreshing

This was another product that was recommended from my local MUA as I don't like to mix different brands when using a facial line. It went on so smooth and a little bit of product goes a long way. It does not make my face feel oily and it goes on so smooth and leaves my face feeling really refreshed. I use this twice a day daily and it is by far one of the best moisturizer/cream I have ever used. It is not too expensive and I would also recommend this to anyone who has normal/dry skin type. I did not regret making this purchase and I will continue to do so.

2.7/5

February 29, 2020

IT GIVES A BOOST BUT NOT MOISTURE

I HAD HIGH hopes for this product however it didn't deliver it madw my skin tight and tacky feeling the only way it worked for me was to apply a moisturizer on top. Then my skin looked good and makeup went on great, but alone it didn't feel very good on my skin

February 29, 2020

So refreshing!

Such a refreshing product. Does not feel heavy on the skin at all, and is great at moisturizing! It does have a very very light scent but it's not irritating at all. Would definitely recommend :)

February 27, 2020

Great product

This product is a non greasy cream, no odours, Perfect for delicate skin. Despite makeup, My skin feel hydrated all day long. Perfect for my lifestyle.

February 27, 2020

I used this product and I am really satisfied

Adhère parfaitement à la peau. Respecte la peau. Fraîcheur et douceur garanties. Ne laisse pas de gras sur la peau. Une marque qui a du mérite pour tous les types de peaux