Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

January 06, 2021

Good Hydration

This gel cream is a great addition to my skin care routine especially in the dry winter months. I found it to sting my face when I first used it but that went away after a couple uses and haven’t experienced it since. I like that this product doesn’t clog my pores and has a cool soothing feel to it.

January 06, 2021

No Regret!

I find my face get so dry during fall to winter. But this product has been helping me a lot. It doesn't plug in my pores, so light and absorb quickly. I touch my skin every morning and I can feel it is smoother and hydrated.

January 05, 2021

Great moisturizer

Amazing affordable product. I purchased this on a whim at Costco as it was a deal too good to be passed up. Upon opening I found that it was a very delightful blue tint and smelled very light and refreshing. The water gel is easy to apply and not oily. Absorbs quickly into face. Will be using this day and night in my skincare routine!

Absolutely in love with

It has made beautiful effects since I started using it and I am actually loving myself even more. It suits my skin and keeps my skin fresh for longer hours. My go to product for everyday. Easy to use. Love it

Great product

True to the packaging it left my skin feeling hydrated. It is definitely going to become a staple in my makeup bag, using it twice a day. It is also adorable packaging!

Non greecey hydrating cream

The best part is it is gel based and make your skin remain fresh and non oily for hours.
    This is light and refreshing cream and can be used by people with oily skin issue

December 19, 2020

Overall pretty good

I really like Neutrogena products and this cream was pretty good. I like water based creams because I have acne prone skin and I find oily creams break me out. This cream does what it says it is suppose to but it has a very strong perfumy smell. Thankfully it doesnt linger

1.3/5

December 13, 2020

Did nothing for my skin

Used this product for a couple months and it did nothing for my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin and found the fragrance to be highly irritating. I started to get red, flakey splotches on my cheeks with continued use. It’s a no for me.

December 11, 2020

my go to

found this maybe 9 months ago and i love it ! i use it every morning. i even found one that is the exact same but with 25 spf in it for extra daily protection. ( im a pale ginger so that very important to me) My face loves this stuff and sucks up all the moisture! its slowly been helping my face get better

December 11, 2020

I absolutely love!!

I use these mask everyday and I love. My face skin is getting better and better, after I created a routine to use Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Good hydration and it's good cost and benefit.