Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Eye Cream Reviews

2.3/5

February 22, 2021

Missed its mark for me

I didn't really enjoy the hydro-boost gel cream, for me I found it too sticky and I didn't really notice any positive change under my eyes. I've tried a lot of eye creams and although this is a very fair price, I felt like I was throwing my money away.

February 09, 2021

Instant hydration and fast drying

One of the best eye cream I’ve tried so far. I received this as a free product about 5 weeks ago and have been applying it since then everyday in the morning and at night. I noticed it instantly hydrated my skin around the eye and that area felt very smooth. Initially, I tested the gel on my hand and felt my skin to be smoother if I tap/pat the gel onto my skin rather than rubbing it in. The gel is very light and I could barely feel it as it dried up very fast and my skin absorbed it completely. The best thing I love about this product is that it’s fragrance-free and oil-free! I definitely recommend this product.

3.2/5

December 30, 2020

Good not the best

I paid 15$ for this cream I bought it from Amazon it contains hyaluronic acid for hydration it moisturizer only no effect for the fine lines I will not buy it again

December 22, 2020

great eye cream

I have been using this product for the past 3 months and I absolutely love the results I have seen. It is very lightweight and dries quickly. My eye area has brightened a lot.

July 03, 2020

No more dry eyes!

After just a few uses of this my eyelids are no longer dry and flaking. The gel cream works into your skin really nicely - no oily or greasy feeling. Will buy again.

June 18, 2020

Great eye cream

I noticed my undereyes were puffy and dark circles. I started using the Neutrogena eye cream and have noticed a good difference. Less puffy and less dark circles.

February 03, 2020

Disappointed

I use many Neutrogena Acne products They are effective, tried-and-true, and most importantly, budget-friendly. Bought this on whim when I ran out of my regular eye cream (Bioderma). The price was right and wasnt highly fragranced so was surprised it irritated the heck out of my delicate eye skin. It literally burned immediately upon application, after cleansing. This is one Neutrogena product that I will not be repurchasing!

January 14, 2020

No improvement

I love Neutrogena, but this product has made no difference in my skin around my eyes. I use this product after washing my face in the morning but I don't see any difference in my fine lines, or the dryness around. It works temporarily because my dry skin comes back quickly. This may be better for those who don't live in a cold climate.

December 05, 2019

Great Eye Cream

bought this as I was finding the area around my eyes especially dry during the winter months. I especially notice how effective it is in the morning after applying it before bed. My skin feels soft and moisturized and not tight and sore like before!

September 30, 2019

Does the job

This eye cream is very simple and does its job. It keeps my eyes and eyelids hydrated and moisturized throughout the day, wears great under makeup too. Doesn't help with dark circles or wrinkles but a good eye cream for beginners. The forumla is hydrating enough to wear in the winter.