Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Another love

I got this product to try for free and i love love love it. Feels so good on my skin and doesn't leave them dry. Instant hydration. Can't wait to see how this cream works over time.

Ooh I like!

This is such a different an innovative product! I tend to have dry hands due to frequent washes, so I need something to make my hands soft and keep them hydrated. This gel is so different, and pleasantly so! It smells light and nice, and wow, my hands feel great! I could feel the difference after using it for a day! And what a difference it is too! Wonderful product.

Very Soft

I was hesitant that because it was gel based, it wouldn't be hydrating but I'm really surprised at how great this product is. It has a very mild scent, similar to soap and it isn't greasy or sticky. It is very hydrating and my skin feels extremely soft instantly.

May 24, 2019

Hydro Boost hand gel cream keeps your hands from feeling dry

I received a free sample of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review. I have dry hands - every time I wash them I immediately need hand cream - and this Hand Gel Cream works well to moisturize them and keep them from feeling all tight and dry. There is a light fresh scent, almost ocean-y, and my whole family likes it. The only minor complaint is that it doesn't absorb fully and leaves a bit of a sticky residue on my hands for about 15 minutes after using it. Still a great product though. Give it a try!

Great Hand Cream!

This hand cream is Amazing. I like how it is light weight and not greasy. It instantly absorbs into my skin and the scent is very pleasant as well. After using the cream for a few days my hands feel hydrated and less dry.

May 24, 2019

Very lightweight but not for me

This is a very interesting product. It's the consistency of a gel face cream but for your hands.
    It has hyaluronic acid in it which is supposed to be hydrating. Its very different from regular hand creams. It isn't sticky at all and it absorbs right away.
    That actually just makes me feel like I need to put more on. Actually my hands feel a little dryer after using it...
    I think this is a product for people who don't like the feeling of lotion, and I personally do like it. I am going to give it to my husband and see if he likes it.

May 24, 2019

Amazing cream for your hands!

I love how quickly this hand gel cream absorbed into my skin, leaving my hands non-greasy & immediately soft. The container was perfect size & fit into my purse so I can nourish my skin anytime & on the go. Definitely will purchase again.

May 23, 2019

Great texture and hydration!

I love the texture and subtle scent of this hand gel cream! It feels very refreshing and quenching on my skin. It kept my hands feeling moisturized without being greasy at all. It’s light weight and doesn’t feel heavy. It’ll be great to use in the hot and drying summer months! Perfect for the beach bag. Highly recommend!

Most effective

Loveit, this is the first ever hand cream which suited me very well , i always struggle for a best hand cream, and this one is like a dream comes true , nice smell

This is a new go-to!

I was skeptical at first about a gel cream. But after trying it out, its super light and does NOT feel greasy at all. That is my pet peeves about creams and gels, either sticky or greasy and this is not at all. This is perfect to keep in my purse and smells great. I will be purchasing again.