Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Awe Maze Ing

This is my new go to cream! Its light and smells so good! There is no greasy after feel which is a bonus! I cannot wait to see what the long term effectiveness will be! I highly recommend!

May 22, 2019

Gel hand cream is a first for me

I have never even heard if a gel hand cream before. I was totally excited to use this product for the first time. It is so light, refreshing and non greasy. Makes my hands nice and smooth without the thickness like other hand creams and locks in moisture. It's also a very mild fresh scent.

A light hand cream

I got this product complimentary from chick advisor! This is nice light cream that is hydrating, its kind of liquidy which i do not love but it makes a nice light day hand cream

Sticky!

Note: I received this product free from Chick Advisor to try in exchange for a review.

I really wanted to love this hand gel because I love the Hydro Gel face products, but I just couldn't get used to the texture. I liked the idea of a cream-gel because I often find that creams are too heavy and lotions are too light, but I found this also left a residue and a sticky feeling on my hands that didn't go away.

At first it goes on light and fairly smooth but it feels like it never fully absorbs and leaves a sticky, dry feeling on my hands that I ended up rinsing off. I liked the smell, lightly floral and fresh, it reminds me of the smell of products from an upscale hotel. It is advertised as Non-greasy and I wouldn't say it is greasy at all, it's more of a sticky or chalky feel.

I just put it on again as I write the review and find that if you use less it this feeling is minimized, but still there. I will continue to use it because I love the smell and probably use it more on my arms and legs where I won;t notice the feeling as much, but I don't love it for my hands.

May 22, 2019

Absorbs into skin right away!! So good

I received this hand cream for free from neutrogena and chickadvisor to test out . I am really happy that neutrogena came out with a hydro boost line for people like me who have dry skin. I love the scent of the hand cream because it’s not over powering and has a nice powdery scent. The formula is amazing and is water gel consistency , it absorbs into the skin right away and leave my hands so soft. I will definitely repurchase this because I love how light and effective this hand cream is .

Soothing just like the rest of the Hydro Boost line

I've been a fan of Neutrogena's Hydro Boost products since I tried their facial moisturizer a few years ago. After trying the body lotion from this line very recently, I was excited to find this hand cream in the store right before I took my family on our first camping trip of the season this May long weekend.

As anyone who camps knows, setting up camp, living outdoors, working over a campfire, washing camp dishes with lake or pump water, etc means BONE DRY SKIN. My hands were sorely in need of the hydration this Hydro Boost hand cream offered and the coolness of the formula felt very soothing. The whole family used this all weekend long and there were (pleasantly hydrated) thumbs up all around. The only negative (and this is really an unfair one) is that the hydration did wear off by the end of the day and I found myself reapplying several times. As I said, camping is rough on my skin so I fully expected this. I can only imagine how much more effective we'll find this when we are doing other weekend activities that are a little less taxing on the hands :)

We'll buy this again when this one runs out.

This is amazing!

This hand cream/gel is amazing! It's super thin so it feels like water, it isn't greasy, at all and it smells so fresh! After just one use my hands felt better! More hydrated and less itchy! After 3 days, they feel like there been at a spa! I absolutely adore this stuff and will tell everyone about it!

Updated On: May 22, 2019

These is my personal opinion ❤️
    #NeutrogenaWeekendReady
    #Gotitfree

Awesome!

This is one of the best hand moisturizers I’ve ever used. It goes on so smoothly and doesn’t leave your skin feeling heavy or like it’s not completely rubbed in. You can instantly feel the effectiveness and smoothness of your skin. A little goes a long way with this too which is nice.

cool soft hands

I am so happy I got to try it. I received NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM for free from the chickadvisor product review club.

I have a 3 year old in preschool which means he is constantly sick and full of germs. I was my hands so much they actually look old!!!
    This hand cream has restored the balance of the skin on my hands. the cracks on my knuckles from washing so much has softened and my hands are soft and hydrated.

I really like that this is not greasy and absorbs really quick. I also like that it leaves the skin feeling cool and relaxed.

May 22, 2019

i received the package and wanted to try everything right then!I applied Hydro Boost hand gel cream and viola! it absorbed in my skin just like water and left my hands soft and supple.love it!