Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 25, 2019

Not your average hand lotion

This hand cream was great. The gel complex gave it a super light feel. It was the right texture not too thick or liquid. Left your hands soft with no residue or oily feeling. Nice scent. Great for work places that don’t allow strong scents.

Silky hands

This cream is super good! All you need is a little dab and it goes a long way. My skin, especially hands are super dry so this cream does the trick. If you use too much of this cream it might look like it's greasy but in a minute or two it gets all in the skin and leaves my skin so soft and nice. No more dry flaky and itchy hands! This is my little miracle cream.
    *gotitfree* for testing purposes.

Good cream

The Hydro Boost hand gel cream is so light, absorbs quickly and contains Hyaluronic Acid which is an awesome hydrator😍😍 The Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen is SPF 30 and Photostable UVA/UVB protection which is essential for someone like me with acne marks and dark spots. It does not leave a white cast on my dark skin and has little or no scent.

Decent hand gel

I loved that this product has hyaluronic acid to boost hydration in the skin. The gel absorbs well in the skin but I did detect minor residue on the hands. The scent may be strong for some people as well. I got this product free from Chickadvisor (thank you!).

Bye bye dry skin

thanks ChickAdvisor for letting me try this for free! I.love yhis hand cream. I have dry hands and this was fantastic not greasy or sticky. It kept my ha ds nice and soft and lasted all day. love it

Hands so soft

I recieved this free from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena. This is a really nice hand cream. I did find my hand moisturized after use and the feeling lasted. Not greasy at all. I love the smell of it too! Will purchase again!

WOW!!

I received this product for FREE from Chickadvisor! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your lucky advocates to test out this great Hydro Boost Hand Gel! So I was definitely skeptical at first since I have tried the Hydro Boost for the face and it was a gel so I thought I may feel strange on my hands but instead it felt really comforting and fresh,very light-weight, the smell is perfect, more of a natural fresh scent and the effectiveness is 0 it started working right away and after a couple days of usage my hands felt so soft and fresh, it was a miracle! I’m so glad I was able to test out this product for free! What a great time! I will definitely purchase again!

May 25, 2019

Skepticism turned to love!

I was wary to start using this as normally when things are "gel" they are greasy. However, from the first time I used this hand cream it went on so smoothly and did not make my hands feel greasy at all. I put it on in the morning prior to going to work and my hands still felt moisturized at the end of my day, even after washing them. The scent is a bonus and not too overpowering.

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor.

Great texture!

I was lucky to receive this product for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor. I love the gel-like texture of this hand cream! It doesn't have the heavy, greasy feel like some other creams that I've tried. It has a nice light scent that isn't overwhelming at all. It absorbs quickly and keeps my hands soft all day! My new favourite!!

Very nice

I got this product fir free to review. I love hand creams that don't leave a sticky pily film after it's been applied. This hand cream fits the bill. Its nice and light and gives a nice layer of moisture. Its not the most moisturizing hand cream out there but it's very nice to use, specially in the summer and humid weather. I wash my hands often and i do like this hand cream. Scent is not too powerful. #gotitforfree #Neutrogenaweekendready