Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Improved hydration

I like that it has hyaluronic acid. It had good spreadability and I only needed a little bit. This tube will go a very long way. I wouldn't say it's a light scent, as it is a bit stronger but it is pleasant. It takes a little while to sink in but once it does it dries to a powdery feel with a bit of a tacky feeling which that away after about 10 minutes. I would attribute that to the high amount of glycerin. After daily use, I noticed improve texture and hydration. It is a nice light gel cream perfect for summer. I look forward to using the rest of it as it is a lovely product.

May 26, 2019

Hydrates without leaving greasy hands

I received this product for free from chick advisor for review purposes. This 'gel cream' has helped my hands remain soft and not crack. I have been using it at my work where I handle many (often dusty) books and have to was my hands quite frequently leaving them dry, so this has been a lifesaver. My hands have kept their moisture and not begun to crack, the gel cream absorbs into the skin very quickly and doesn't leave your hands slippery or greasy, it has a subtle scent to it that is pleasant.

Perfect

First off it is a hydro base handcream, nothing beats that! After applying it I noticed there was no greasy residue plus my hands were moisturized. I am big on Moisture. I also love the fragrance and the size is perfect to carry along.

It is truly light weight and locks in moisture.

#gotitfree

Made my hands soft

This hand cream made my hands soft while leaving a nice subtle scent. It did not feel greasy or oily and I noticed my hands still felt soft later. I would reccomend this to someone looking for a good everyday sunscreen. It is good value for the price point as well.

Douce

Quoi dire à propos de se produit? L’odeur tout simplement agréable! Mes mains sont douce et même après 20 minutes je sens encore l’effet de douceur et d’hydratation!

Saskatchewan, Canada

The Hydrating Boost is real!

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream works amazing for dry hands. It's truly moisturizing without being or looking greasy. This hand cream is truly effective and I would rate it with more stars if I could. My hands feel so nice and soft instantly. I also like the smell. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hand cream. I got it free to try thanks to Chick Advisor but the opinion are my own.

Parfait

Je l'aime vraiment! Mes mains ne sont plus sec après et je les sent vraiment hydrater! En plus l'odeur est vraiment bonne et mes mains toutes douce!! Le seul point negatif est que c'est un peu gras alors ça fait une sensation pas très confo!

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM

I did received the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM. From first use you can see the different on hand skin. It is make skin so soft and nice. It does absorb very quickly.I did really like it.

Very comfortable

I really like this gel hand cream and it’s perfect for summer because it gives enough hydration to your hand without making them greasy and smells very refreshing and it’s super comfortable love the consistency of it

Pour des mains douces

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir le gel-crème pour les mains Hydro Boost de Neutrogena gratuitement. Mes mains sont souvent rouges dû au fait que je me lavent les mains plusieurs fois par jour dû à mon travail d'éducatrice. Le gel-crème m'a rendu les mains plus douces et en meilleure santé, donc mes rougeurs se sont atténuées. Une petite quantité du produit suffit pour bien recouvrir la peau, car il glisse bien sur la peau En plus, le produit a une odeur très agréable.