Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

gel neutrogéna

J'ai adoré le produit et fu agréablement surprise mon mari l a essayé également et a bien aimé sans odeurs dérangeante douce pour les peaux sensible merci

New Favourite Hand Cream

This hand cream is AWESOME. It absorbs into the skin super quickly but really leaves your hands very moisturized. My hands were left very smooth, and not sticky at all, which can happen sometimes with gel creams.
    I was a little bit worried at first, because the scent is a little strong, and I have sensitive, eczema prone skin, but it didn't irritate my skin at all!
    I wash my hands a lot at work, which can leave them feeling really stripped and dry, so I'm excited to have this great new product to keep them good as new.
    Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me my new favourite hand cream!

Great product!

What I love the most about this product is that instant absorption rate. My biggest problem with hand creams is the greasy feeling that is sometimes left on my hands. This product provide hydration without the greasiness.

May 29, 2019

Hydro boost hand gel cream

I really love this product! It smells fresh and clean , absorbs quickly and my hands are left feeling super soft! I have eczema on my hands and most products burn after application but this product did not . I would buy in the future!

Perfect for dry skin!

Really liked this hand cream! No strong smell to it and it goes on nicely! Worked very well and keeping my hands hydrated. My skin tends to get a bit dry even at this type of year. Will be keeping this one in my purse from now on

Nice hand cream

I received the hand cream for free and is really nice, it absorbs really fast but you can totally see a change, it gives the skin a nice moisture feeling and it has hyaluronic acid so that should help keep the moisture in, I have use it regularly and plan on use it more once fall is back and my hands are drier, the only thing that I don't like very much is the scent, but that is just my personal preference

New Brunswick, Canada

I would recommend this!

I purchased this to have in my purse and have since bought one for my nightstand and both bathrooms as I love it so much. The gel soaks in almost immediately and leaves my hands hydrated without feeling oily. This hand cream is a definite must have!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice scent and excellent absorption

I got this free in exchange for an honest review.

I really liked this handcream. I love the whole hydroboost line and am thankful for ChickAdvisor for bringing it into my life!

This cream smells nice and is quite light. As with the other products, you don't feel sticky or any residue. It absorbs into the skin very nicely.

If you have extremely dry hands, this might be too light for you. But for daily use and mild dryness, this hand cream is amazing and I keep it at my office desk because I use a lot of sanitizer (work in a school, super germy). It has gone a long way to keeping my hands hydrated. Will definitely buy again.

Hand cream

I got this free from chickadvisor and Neutrogena. I really like this, I thought it was a great cream and I'm looking forward to using it more, it's very moisturizing and I'm happy to be chosen and gotten some. I really like this line already as I've tried a few of the products and I plan on continuing to use this hand cream even when it runs out so yes, I would recommend it.

2.7/5

Ok

I received this product to test as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club.

The hand cream is ok. I found it a bit greasy for my hands and needed to re-apply shortly after. It’s a good option for a quick boost but I wouldn’t use it as my go to moisturizer