Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great new product!

I love Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream! I was thrilled to see that it has hyaluronic acid in it, which is a great moisturizer. The product absorbs nicely leaving no greasy feeling. It left my hands feeling soft and hydrated!

I was given the opportunity to try this product free in exchange for my honest review.

Hand gel

This does it's job, but it felt a bit heavy on my hands. It was almost glove like. It does seem to work well for the skin tho. And the scent wasn't to bad.

I really liked it !

I should’ve gotten this in the winter !! It really helped my hand become nice and soft !! It use to be so dry to be honest ! I would buy it again ! It smells good as well ! I have no complains ! I recommend everybody to try it ! I made my best friend and mom try it ! They loved it ! Always ask me if I have it on me ! Haha

United States

Really great for road trips

This is really great for road trips especially if you are going swimming. It instantly moisturizes dry skin. I used it on my hands but also on my feet. Leaves a nice light non greasy finish which is quite nice. The best part is your hands / skin feel like you have hydrated them. Its a cool feeling. I will definitely be keeping this handy in my car for those long summer drives to the beach. Would I buy it? Yes.

June 01, 2019

Super effective hand cream!!

I have recently received Neutrogena Hydro Boost hand gel cream from ChickAdvisor to try and review.

Hand cream has a very pleasant smell and my skin takes it right away. It hydrates my skin perfectly, without feeling greasy. It contains hyaluronic acid and gelly like texture. Perfect for daily use day and night.

I truly enjoyed the feeling and the scent.

#neutrogenaweekendready #gotitfree @neutrogena @neutrogenaca #chickadvisor #productreview @chickadvisor @neutrogenacanada

June 01, 2019

Gel with hyaluronic the best

In exchange for my honest opinion I tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream, I am a fan of the power of the hydrauric acid and I like the fact that it is in my hands, I like its smell. I apply it many times during the day to see the effect.

Very moisture

Trying this for a week, my hand were soft. The gel isn’t oily and absorb very quick. Plus it’s light. This will be a great product during the winter time.

#tryitforfree #ChickAdvisor

light that last

Thanks to Chickadvisor I tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. for me is a pleasure to apply the gel in my hands other than the usual creams. It is light and last more that the creams and more important to me is that my hands do not feel hot after applying it.

1.7/5

Not for me

I didn’t find it being effective on my hands. It felt great as the gel absorbed immediately after using it which is great but my hands were dry again after 15 min! I loved the smell and the way it made my hands feels for only 5 min so I will have to pass on this hand gel!

Brilliant!

Like the wipes, this hand cream that I received to try from Chickadvisor, has a pretty strong smell. However, I really liked the smell. It's a sweet, yet fresh and kind of 'ocean' type smell. It's important to note that if you dislike strong smells, this will definitely bother you, but I didn't mind it.

I found this to be the perfect summer hand cream. Unlike other hand creams I own, it is very lightweight. I really love gel textures and this one is like a gel/cream mix that feels really comfortable on the hands and isn't slimy. It absorbs in under two minutes from the time of application, meaning no greasy hands! I can start doing stuff right away after applying.

I also found it very effective, both on my and my extremely dry skinned partner. I'll definitely buy this in the future as it ticks all my boxes. Lightweight. Effective. Fast to absorb. Brilliant!