Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Amanda Hintzen

I thought the texture was a bid weird at first, from normal lotions I’m used to. But if dried so fast and kept my hands so smooth. Not much scent which was nice.

The smell!!!

J’ai essayé cette crème pendant quelques jours et mes mains sont douces,je les sens bien hydratées et elle sentent SUPER bonnes! J’aime toute la game hydroboost jusqu’à présent!! Love it!!

June 03, 2019

Wonderful scent and perfect moisture

This hand gel moisturizer is the perfect product to throw in my purse. It is non greasy, dries quickly and leaves a light, fresh scent. My husband and kids also love it!

2.3/5

Not a favourite

I usually like neutrogena products, but I did not enjoy this one. The only nice thing about this hand cream was the scent. It smells nice and fresh. I didn’t like that it didn’t blend into my skin nicely. It takes a while to actually rub it in until it’s dry, and even after it’s dry, my skin still felt sticky which was not a pleasant feeling. It felt heavy and thick. I would not recommend this hand cream for daily wear, however I’m still hopeful which is why I keep it by my bed for now and have been only applying it just before I go to sleep so that the thickness doesn’t bother me as much. It definitely hydrates the skin so I will still continue to use it, but I don’t think I would repurchase this one again. Still a fan of neutrogena thought :)

Amazing discovery!!

I received this product from Chickadvisor for free in exchange for an honest review #gotitfree #neutrogena.

I loved using this hand gel cream at work. I ran out so quickly because I loved using it more than my usual creams. It actually locks in moisture, I was skeptical as it was a gel and from past experience gels dont really give me the hydration I need. This is a game changer! Light texture does not feel sticky after application but keeps my hands soft!

decent hydration

thanks for gifting this to me to try and review. I enjoy the scent of this hand cream. its perfect for someone who doesn't like a greasy hand moisturizer. its not heavy at all and good for daily use.

Very different

I generally don't love gel creams, at least not for my face, and I'd never heard of one for hands. I'm a hand cream junkie, so I was really curious about this. It has a very light texture, and absorbs quickly, but I find it leaves a sort of film or tackiness that all gel creams seem to. A little goes a very long way, if you over apply your hands will be a sticky mess. It has a nice, clean, fresh scent that isn't overwhelming, and overall I found it fairly hydrating. Give it a try!

June 03, 2019

Amazing product to use on my hands

I love this hand gel. A lot of hand creams are super greasy but I love that this is a gel, I can easily use it in the car and drive without the wheel being slippery. It really softens my hand and I also use it at night before bed. It can get really cold here in Canada and I’m looking forward to using this year-round.

Smells great

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel cream free to review from chickadvisor. I really loved the way this hand cream smelled. I found that it didn't absorbed quickly into my skin and left a bit of a tacky feeling. It did moisturize my hands but it took a long time before the cream dried into my skin and the tacky feeling to go away. Thank you so much for sending me this product to review

June 03, 2019

Nice hand cream if you want it to be non-greasy

Was very interested to try this hand cream with HA. I use hand sanitizer daily and found while this felt great initially, I was a little disappointed the feeling didn't last. It glides on smooth and absorbs quickly. I tend to favour thicker creams that feel like the moisture will last for days. I mainly used this at night and while it didn't improve my skin, it didn't make it worse either. The take away is that if you like non-greasy feeling hand creams, try this!