Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Really impressed

Hydro boost hand gel cream Is absolutely worth trying.
    From the scent to the moisturizing boost this hand gel is alot more effective then other hand products. None greasy, fast absorption leaves hands feeling smooth with such a fresh light scent and lasts .
    This product was free for me to try and I have already decided this will be my new daily hand cream.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM

I am absolutely in love with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream!

My hands can get pretty dry as I wash them frequently in my line of work. I found the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream to work as it touted itself to - instantly hydrating my skin without feeling greasy.

I had no issues with irritation, and quite liked the fact the lotion is lightly scented and absorbed instantly without any residue left behind.

I could definitely see myself using this lotion regularly!

June 02, 2019

Neutrogena hand gel hydro boost review

#gotitfree i feel like its a great product especially after bath showers beach or even washing dishes or any rough on hands activitys.its a pretty cool colour and texture,super neat looking and very moisturising just give few minutes to dry or cat fur etc gets on hands .

Love it

I got the product for free in exchange for an honest review. I would say it’s one of the best hand gels to use in summer. It’s not heavy and absorbs quickly after applying. Great cream to keep hands hydrated during summer

Light and compact

I am generally a big fan of gel based creams and I must say that this one has to be my new favorite hand cream! Very lightweight, mild scent that absorbs immediately and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized without a heavy residue.
    Highly recommended!

June 02, 2019

Good

It's a good product. Not the best hand cream I have used but does work. I have extremely dry hands but my hands were less dry I think it would've been enough.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Like a Drink of Water for Your Skin

I got this product for free to review and I loved it. I ended up using it on more than just my hands- it did a great job of hydrating my dry, peeling skin. I love the cooling sensation of it too. It's not heavily scented, which is nice too.

Hydrate your hands

I received this product for free for testing purposes from Chick Advisors Product Review Club and was selected as one of Neutrogena’s advocates to try the Hydro Boost hand gel cream which was part of the skincare essentials products to test. My hands are dry throughout the year and I enjoyed testing this product. The scent was very light and fragrant and not too strong. There was immediate hydration that set in and a sense of relief to my dry hands. I prefer using hand lotion but this is a great alternative and is season friendly. It is not greasy at all and you just need a little bit to spread over your hands for smoothness. This size of the bottle is also great as you can put it in your bag for travelling or your purse for every day use. Good to know I now have an alternative to hand lotion. I #gotitfree.

Lightweight

The gel cream formula is very one of a kind, not really a formula brands use for hand cream. This is very light weight and contains a light fragrance to it which I can’t really describe, but I am not too fond of it. Luckily the scent doesn’t linger and doesn’t smell artificial either. It does a good job a normal-dry hands but may not be suitable for really dry skin. I like how it is not tacky or sticky either. The bottle comes in A pretty generous size too.

I received this complimentary from chickadvisor for testing and reviewing purposes.

It really works!!

I'm so pleased with this hand cream! If there's something that annoys me about hand creams is greasiness and thickness. This hand cream is a dream, it's really light (because it's a gel) and it's not greasy at all! Also, it absorbs super fast and shows results right away! The smell is subtle and fresh, which is always a good thing since I'm not a fan of overwhelming smells, and it applies easily so you can use it anywhere. I also noticed that this gel cream contains hyaluronic acid, which I already use in face creams and I was actually wondering why there wasn't a hand cream with that ingredient, well I guess my wish came true! I'm so happy with this Neutrogena hand cream! It really hydrates fasts and easily, it lasts a long time, it leaves your hands very soft and there is also no residue so it won't get on your clothes or purse and my skin didn't react to it so it's very gentle. I'm thinking of using this mostly during the hottest days of summer because it won't be annoying to use with the heat like other creams. I honestly recommend this hand cream, it's a true must-have!!