Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

June 02, 2019

This product really surprised me

At first i was skeptical. A hand gel cream? This product is actually amazing though. I am a nursing student so I am constantly using alcohol based hand sanitizer so my hands are always dry, especially the cuticle area. This gel is nice because it isn’t greasy at all. It’s very light but powerful at the same time. I’m going out to buy this ASAP!

June 02, 2019

Un gel pour les mains très agréable

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor la crème-gel pour les mains Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit! J'aime la texture légère de la crème-gel, l'application est facile, le produit sent bon, il hydrate bien et ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur les mains. Je m'en suis même servie sur le reste du corps et ca a bien fonctionné.
    C'est un produit bien adapté pour le printemps, été et automne. J'habite au Québec ou il peut faire très froid l'hiver et je ne sais pas si elle serait à la hauteur pour hydrater des mains très sèches mais ca mérite d'être essayé!
    Définitivement un produit que je rachèterai dans le futur.

My Hands Felt Soft Even After Washing

I received this product in exchange for an honest review. I am a frequent hand washer. I cook a lot and I am always wanting my hands to be as clean as possible. After using the product for the first time I was shocked to find that my hands felt smooth and hydrated even after washing my hands several times. I will recommend this product to family and friends and will purchase it again for myself.

Hyrating

I was so surprised at how much i liked this hand cream. I thought because it was a gel, that it would dry sticky or not be hydrating enough, but I was proven wrong when I tried this out. This is so hydrating and doesn't leave behind that thick greasy feeling like some hand creams do. And this soaks in fast! I was a little disappointed that it didn't have fragrance but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

Updated On: June 02, 2019

Thank you to chickadvisor and neutrogina for giving me the chance to try these awesome products. #NeutrogenaWeekendReady

June 02, 2019

Fantastic hand cream for my super dry skin!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. This is my new favourite hand cream! Our winter months and constantly washing dishes have make my hands extremely dry, cracking and looking super old. This product has given hydration back to my poor hands without having to reapply constantly. I like the gel consistency, it absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling that most hand creams have. The fragrance isn’t overpowering and I quite like it. Great product!

June 02, 2019

Neweat addition to my overnight bag!

This handcream has been in my bag since the bag I received it! I really enjoy it for how quickly it sinks into the skin and doesn’t leave behind a greasy feeling! This has done wonders for my dry hands and especially my cuticles! Would recommend to anyone that has dry hands like me!

I received this product for free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own!

Very hydrating

I received this product free for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. I really like this hand gel cream as I found it hydrating but not too thick. The water based formula absorbed easily and left my skin feeling supple and hydrated for a significant amount of time. I would definitely recommend using this when you want a lighter hand cream that is also effective.

Good hand gel cream

The hand gel moisturizer is quite nice. Same fresh scent (albeit a little strong and overwhemling for my liking) and has a really nice gel texture. I can see myself using this on a hot day to help me feel fresh. Usually I find gels drying and sticky, but not the case for this at all. It's light, easily absorbed, not heavy or sticky. I like this, but I don't think I would rush yo repurchase this when I finish it. I would likely get this if it were in sale. Not a must have in my essentials bag just yet.

Hydrating and Fragrant

I received this product as a gift for my honest review. It is pretty hydrating. I have noticed that I have less dry skin catching on everything microfiber, which is my test for a good hand cream. I find that it isn't greasy, but my hands do still feel a bit slippy once it's done absorbing into my skin. It's not terrible, though.

The only con I can find about it is that it has a very strong fragrance. It's not my choice of smell, so I won't be buying it, but it's not a horrible smell. It IS a strong fragrance for anyone who is scent sensitive. I won't recommend it to my friends, as they aren't fans of heavily scented creams, but I would recommend it for people who don't mind fragrant creams.

June 02, 2019

Best hydration for dry hands!

I received Neutrogena weekend ready products from @chickadvisor for free. I have been using the hand gel cream for more than a week now and i simply love it. I have a very dry skin and while washing dishes I dont wear gloves as i am allergic to gloves so hands become extra dry. After using Neutrogena hand gel cream I must say I can see the difference.My hands have become softer and very well hydrated all the time. It absorbs very quickly and leaves the skin soft and smooth. It does smell so great. I would definitely keep using it and would like to recommend it.