Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

OK hand cream

This hand cream is fine. A little goes a long way. It did moisturizer my hand. It is light weight and has a nice smell. I do wish the cream was a bit thicker.

June 02, 2019

Hydro boost now for hands!!

I was really excited to try their hydro boost product that they now brought to hand care. Hands are just as important as face! I love the unique and light gel formula. It is refreshing and hydrating for summer. It absorbs fast and isn't greasy. I like how it is powered with hyaluronic acid too. Definitely needed TLC for hard working hands. The container is a good size to travel with as well. I really enjoyed trying this hand gel cream and look forward to continue to use it all summer long.

A nice hand cream!

I have been religiously using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel hand cream for the past couple weeks and am really loving it! This hand cream has a gel-like texture and a little goes a long way. I was surprised how well it absorbed considering how it came out like gel. It absorbed quickly without leaving a residue. It makes my hard-working hands feel soft and supple, as well as moisturized. Im grateful for this cream as my hands are still healing from our harsh Alberta winter. It has a light and enjoyable scent. I will be purchasing this again and have been recommending it to my friends with dry hands like me. Thank you Chickadvisor for the free product in exchange for my honest review.

crème à main Hydro Boost

Elle fonctionne très bien avec les mains gercées ou peau très sèche et ce sans laisser de résidu graisseux. Vraiment à la hauteur de tous les autres produits Hydro Boost Neutrogena.

June 02, 2019

Great moisturizer for hard working hands.

I use so much hand cream especially in the cold and dry months. This gel cream from Neutrogena is really moisturizing. Light texture and light scent.
    I often find that hand lotions, creams etc. need to be rubbed in for a few minutes. Not this Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream; it is absorbed quickly.
    Not sticky and makes your hands soft. I can see a tube of this Hand Gel Cream being being in my purse and in my kitchen after I clean the dishes or work in the garden.

Refreshing Hand Gel!

Left my hand feeling hydrated and smooth. It also looked very moisturized too! It absorbed nicely into my skin. I really love the mild, refreshing smell. It's lightweight and does have that water base feel to it. It has a cool feeling which I think would be great for hot summer days.

Great for working hands

I'm rough on my hands - just ask my nail lady 😂 anyway I loved this lightweight pleasant scented cream to keep in my desk at work... my co-workers loved it too! This is a winner!!

Great moisturizer

Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel cream is a great little moisturizer but I wasn't very fond of the scent. I do like that it's a gel cream. It went on very nicely and Blended in quickly. I am a little sensitive to Smells though and I did not really enjoy the scent of this cream.

Loved it

I will continue using this hand cream. I love the cooling effect of the product and how easily is applies to the skin. I think in the summer I will keep it in the fridge to give it even more of a cooling effect on hot days!

Great!

This hand cream was pleasant to use! I like the refreshing feeling and the smell. This is definitely something I will be using on a daily basis - especially in the summer :)