Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Excellent moisturizer

Totally love the ultra light feeling is this hand gel cream. Super moisturizing, and my skin just drinks it up. The scent is very pleasant too. Also this perfect size for my purse.

Love this!

I have never given much importance or skin care to my hands!! I was blessed to be chosen to try this gel hand cream in exchange of my honest opinion. I am blown away by how much difference right product can make for your skin. I have been using the neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream for about a while now and My hands have never felt so good. The cream is lightly fragranced and adds mega moisture to my dry damaged hands.Its very light weight which is super plus for me. My hands have never looked and felt so soft and untextured!!

Hydrating and smoothing

Fresh clean scent. It absorbs instantly, smooths and hydrates. Great product line with natural ingredients like Hyaluronic acid. Moisturizers gently yet effectively. Loving it!

Love this

This is a great handcream it gave tons of hydration without feeling the slightest bit greasy. It also had no strong scent.

I received this product to review from chick advisor

Light but Hydrating

I was skeptical about the gel formula of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream because I thought it may be too light for my dry, eczema hands or too sticky but I was pleasantly surprised at the consistency. It is light-weight but still moisturizing. I wash my hands consistently throughout the day so have to reapply often and can't speak to the longevity of the cream. I received this product free for testing purposes.

Bon produit

Bon produit, comme la plupart des produits neutrogena. Hydrate bien les mains, sans laisser de résidus gras. Pas d'odeurs désagréables ou trop intenses.

June 04, 2019

Crème hydratante pour les mains Neutrogena

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement et j'ai bien aimé.
    Il a une bonne absorption de la peau. il sent très bon et il est très efficace car j'ai eu la sensation que mes mains ont été hydrater toute la journée.
    Il ne laisse pas une sensation grasse sur la peau

Gel Cream?? It works!

After receiving Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Hand Cream for free to review I was super excited. I was a little sceptical about "gel hand cream" but was happy to give it a try. I thought for sure it would be sticky but it wasnt AT ALL. It had a very pleasant scent and made my hands soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend.

Very good hand cream

I wasn’t sure what to expect because I have never used a product like this for my hands. This moisturizer is very hydrating but also very lightweight. I wash my hands often so it wasn’t really something that would last all day. With continued use I’m sure it’ll make a big difference but I was only able to use it for a couple days. I would recommend it just based on what results I have seen

Love this whole line

I have been using the neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream for about a week. My hands have never felt so good. The cream is lightly fragranced and adds mega moisture to my dry damaged hands.