Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Light and breathable

My favourite thing about this formula is that it feels so light! It absorbs super quickly and doesn't leave a residue, but my hands are still moisturized afterwards. It's not an intense moisturization, but it's good for daily use.

Super produit

Super produit. Le gel est léger et pénètre rapidement la peau! Il laisse une belle sensation de fraicheur! Ne laisse pas les mains grasses comme le font la plupart des autres crèmes sur le marché!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells amazing

Hand cream is often forgotten about, especially when it's no longer winter. I am glad that Neutrogena made this light, hand gel product that smells so refreshing. A little goes a long way, and is not greasy, and it lasts a decent while. I recommend this hand lotion to keep everyone's hands looking healthy and beautiful!

I received this product free to try for review purposes.

New Favourite Handcream!!

I love this handcream! I am more and more impressed by Neutrogena with every product I try from this Hydroboost line. The quality is so good and it’s affordable!! This handcream smells great and absorbs so quickly!! It really helps dry hands after only a couple of uses. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. #neutrogenaweekendready #hydroboost #gotiyfree

June 08, 2019

Amazing, non-greasy hand cream!

I hate when hand creams feel greasy or do not fully absorb in my skin. This is NOT the case with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream! It had a minty fresh feel when applied and the gel instantly absorbed into my skin and locked in the moisture for most of the day. I am a fan of Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost line and this is a must-buy for me. I highly recommend this product.

Gel cream

This is a wonderful product, it smells good and is perfect now after the winter season, it is good value not extra higy price! Great texture would definitely recommend!

June 07, 2019

I received this hand cream free to try. I struggle with insanely dry hands and I have tried practically every product there is and nothing helped until now. Not only does this hand cream smell absolutely amazing but it actually WORKS! It leaves my hands so soft and moisturized. Perfect! Thank you Neutrogena for saving my hands!

Tres bonne creme!

Non seulement ma conjointe l’adore mais je dois avouer que moi aussi j’ai ce gel hydratant! Moi qui souffre d’eczéma je me suis surpris à me crémer avec cette crème avant le coucher. Ma peau m’en remercie et mes rougeurs on disparue. Je vous la conseil dans votre soin quotidien. #Gotitfree

Totally worth it!

I’m not big on hand creams but I actually enjoy using this one. I received this as a free sample but will definitely be purchasing. I wash my hands at my workplace a lot so my hands become very dry. It was super refreshing, and my hands smelt great!

June 07, 2019

Finally a non-greasy effective hand cream!

I first need to thank ChickAdvisor to let me try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost hand gel cream for free, else it would have probably taken me much longer to discovered this awesome product on my own.
    The cream is more like a gel (as its description) and my first impression was "it's too watery"; it has a delicate and very pleasant scent and it is easy to apply.
    My hands felt rough after having coloured my hair without wearing gloves (my fault). I applied a little dove of this gel and the results were magical: left my hands very smooth and non-greasy! What is even more amazing is that they remained smooth for the rest of the day. I found a gem! This hand cream is definitely a keeper.