Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

So good!

I received this product free of charge for review purposes as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

I typically don't like hand cream. I mean, I like the effect of it, but when it comes right down to it, anything with a residue or 'feel' just doesn't work for me. The beauty of this formula is that it is both super light-weight feeling and super clean feeling. It gives a great amount of hydration, but absorbs completely leaving no weird feel or greasiness.

Great hand cream

I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost hand gel cream so much. It does not give me any sticky feeling. My hands are hydrated right after and it works great on my dry hands.

June 11, 2019

What i was looking for....

Firstly, thankyou ChickAdvisor for selecting me to try out the product i found a gem.I am in love with the Neutrogena Hydro Boast Hand gel Cream. This cream leaves my skin feeling great.I personally don't like heavy handcreams that are greasy but this hand cream is not like that it is light weight and non-greasy. It makes my hands soft and keeps it hydrated and leaves no residue on the fabric. I also use it on my cuticles around my nails and they look much better now.
    Love it !Love it!Love it !

Incroyable

Ce produit pour les mains est un véritable petit bijou!!! Mes mains sont beaucoup plus douce avec l'utilisation de ce produit. Aucun film gras après application.

Loved this hand cream

This Neutrogena hand cream is so much hydrating and gives a really soothing effect to hands. Its smell is so refreshing and really works great on dry hands as of mine .. loved this cream a lot..

June 11, 2019

It's like holding a bouquet of flowers

I'm glad that I got to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost hand gel cream, it left my hands feeling soft, moisturised most of the day,not greasy like some help creams and it has a nice light floral scent. I would buy it again if it's on sale.

My Hands Needed This!

Thanks for selecting me to try this product for free as part of the Product Review Club! Neutrogena is a brand I've trusted since I was a teen and I was happy to test this out. Now that I'm *ahem* in my mid-40's, my hands are really starting to show their age - EEK! I love this product and how it makes my hands look and feel soft, supple and younger! Will definitely continue to use!

June 11, 2019

Mon nouveau produit chouchou !

Ok, cette ''crème'' à mains en gel ultra-légère est tout simplement addictive ! D'abord, la texture gel est Suuuper agréable dès l'application vu la fraîcheur qu'elle apporte à la peau, elle s'absorbe très rapidement laissant ainsi cette dernière tellement douce presque satinée, tellement souple et revigorée, hydratée, etc...Grâce à l'acide hyaluronique inclus dans ce gel, cela permet de ''rehausser instantanément l'hydratation'' tel que l'on peut le lire sur le tube ce qui fait que mes mains sont désaltérées en continu ! L'odeur est somme toute Très agréable et fraîche encore une fois mais subtile pour ceux et celles qui préfèrent les produits odorants ! À mon grand bonheur, on l'utilise au besoin mais en fait, elle hydrate tellement bien que je n'ai pas vraiment besoin de l'utiliser aussi souvent que j'en avais l'habitude avec mes autres crèmes à mains et je peux vous dire que j'en ai essayé plusieurs car j'ai souvent les mains dans l'eau...Donc tout ce que je recherche, vu les aléas de la vie se retrouve dans ce gel-crème et je suis Vraiment comblée !!

Works like a dream

I really love the gel hand cream
    It.s got a light fresh scent, absorbs very easily and is not sticky.
    When I received this to test my hand were very dry and itchy, after only a couple of uses the improvement in my skin was visible, and the itching had stopped. As I continued to use it my hands got better and better, it's been a very long time since my hands have looked and felt so good.
    I thoroughly recommend this product, and I have, without reservation

Non greasy

I got this neutrogena hydro boost hand cream for free with chickadvisor. This is perfect for the summer when it is super humid and hot outside but your hands still need a good moisturizer. It is no greasy and absorbs quickly.