Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Cant go wrong

New production line has a new freshy design with a cool purple-blue-ish look. What I first noticed after use , is very pleasant fresh aroma to it! Very noticeable moisturizes and smoothens the skin. It gets naturally absorbed and does not leave any over lefts as well. The size of it very convenient too as it isd easily fits into my handbag. Very portable and compact. Goes really well in combination with the sun cream.

June 14, 2019

the only handcream i like

Usually I am not a fan of hand creams. I find them too thick and greasy and I hate feeling like my hands are sweaty and clammy. However, this hand cream is purely hydrating. It's so lightweight and instantly absorbs into the skin!

great summer hand cream

This is like the sunscreen and smells amazing. This is such a nice gel on my hands and it feels cooling for the summer. I love that they have made a gel hand cream.

Fabulous!

I’m so happy I got to try the new Hydro Boost hand cream courtesy of ChickAdvisor! I love the gel cream formula. So moisturizing and it lasts a long time. I take it everywhere!

June 13, 2019

Amazing for summer hand hydration

The Hydro Boost facial products from Neutrogena are true gems at the drugstore, and I've used up their serum and facial cleanser entirely. This brand new hand cream brings their advanced facial hydration expertise, to hand care! The gel-cream formula is ultra-light and packed with Hyaluronic Acid. I'm keeping this tube on my desk at work to help maintain the skin’s moisture balance and lock in hydration during the summer months. It absorbs instantly with a non-greasy, silky feeling. I now work in a school and am sanitizing non-stop. This has been saving my knuckles and cuticles, and the light fragrance is super appealing.

June 13, 2019

Great moisturizer for my hands!

As a moisturizer the Hydro Boost Hans Gel Cream is excellent! It’s light and not greasy. Moisturization lasts long, at least at least a few hours or until you wash your hands. The scent is a nice coconut smell but it’s a little too strong. I would prefer very light (almost faint) scent or no scent at all. Hope that there is an unscented version of this. Overall though, great for the sensitive skin on my hands.

Super light

I really like this hand cream. It's super light and absorbs well. I don't feel like I need to wait to touch things after putting on the cream since it rubs in so well. Most importantly, it seems to be effective, no more dry hands. Yay!

June 13, 2019

Love me some hand cream!

This is less of a cream and more like a gel. Moisturizes well. Does not get sticky or greasy. I'm throwing it into my summer bag! My hands are no longer dry!

Super amazing awesome

This is a great company to start with and for me to get samples I shouldn't even say sample because they were big like kind we can buy from a store medium size so I was super happy about that because with samples you can't tell how the product is until you use it for a good amount fo time and I did it was amazing all of the products keep me hydrated my hands and face were very nice safe form the sun and moist.

Massachusetts, United States

Very Soft on My Hands

I liked the feeling of this cream on my hands, it is definitely something I would choose again. It is soft and supple. I would most likely buy this product.