Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

June 19, 2019

Love this product!

I love this product! Left my hands feeling silky smooth and made them look younger! I work in a dry environment so this cream is now a staple! I highly recommend and well worth the money.

June 18, 2019

Love this fresh smelling handream!

Loved this cream! It has a unique gel texture that is light, but absorbs quickly. It smells really fresh and clean. My hands felt truly moisturizer, even during the season transition from winter to spring when skin gets really dry. Even the size of the bottle was great, easy for travel and to throw in your everyday bag. Would definitely recommend.

Non-greasy and refreshing!

I was a bit skeptic all of this hand cream at first because it didn’t feel like it was working, but after using it for a week, I realized it actually was! It’s softened my sun dried skin and made them feel younger If that’s possible!? The scent is light and it feels tingly when you put it on!

Unique Product

I was excited to be asked to test Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. The gel cream has smooth texture and easily absorbed into my skin. I like the scent although I know some people prefer scent free product. My hands felt soft and nourished for an extended period after applying this product.

Soft and cooling...

I was really surprised at how cooling the gel was on my very dry skin. It was a nice surprise and it lasted after my many hand washes in between activities with the kids.

Not greasy

Really enjoy using this cream. Great for everyday use, as it doesn’t make my hands greasy, which is a huge bonus for me. Light weight formula and smal enough to fit in a purse!

Good handcream

Recieved this product and was curious to try... definitely very light has a watery texture when you rub together not my thing so much prefer heavier creams. Smell was ok not my fave. Hands were soft and small to carry in your purse.

Absorbs very quickly!

This hand cream/gel smells wonderful! It has a thin consistency of the gel which does not leave your hands feeling greasy and slippery the way other creams sometimes do! It absorbs very quickly, you do not have to rub your hands for 7 minutes at a time to get it to absorb slightly. The only downfall that I found is that it did not last the whole day, I had to reapply it a few times throughout the day!

Great for on the go

This gel cream left my hand nicely moisturized when I was on the go and throughout the day. It absorbs into my skin without a greasy feeling. It’s great as a quick fix, but will not replace my thick over night hand cream.

Silky smooth skin

These felt very soft on the hands. It comes in a good size bottle, making it convenient to carry around. It dries very quickly and it feels smooth when applied. It does have a bit of a runny consistency but it doesn't feel sticky on the skin. The scent isn't very strong and it is great to use at work when your hands feel dry as this will moisturize it.