Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

J’adore!

Cette crème à main en gel est légère et très agréable à utiliser. Elle ne laisse pas les mains grasses et elle sent divinement bon. Une petite quantité suffit pour bien hydrater les mains.

Soft and Supple

I am really into gel creams because they are so much lighter and not as thick. This gel hand cream is so nice and it has a very light/fresh scent. My hands are so smooth, but this cream does leave hands slippery until it is fully absorbed into the skin. Great product! If you have really dry hands this would do the trick!

light freshing cream

Great light hand cream texture. Fairly valued. Not greasy at all. Absorbs fast. But need to wait for my cream to dry. Fresh smell, and easy to pack. Really like it!

I love Neutrogena.

The best gel hand cream ever. I love all neutrogena products. I have a really bad dry hands. This hand gel is amazing, it doesn't let my hands sticky, the smell is amazing and i feel my hands more soft.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

A great hand gel cream that instantly hydrates dry skin. It instantly soaks into your skin leaving it feeling silky smooth and intensly moisturized with no greasy feeling left after applying.

A Refreshing Hand Cream

The formula of this hand cream is really refreshing when first applied to the skin and offers fact and effective moisture. i am not a big fan of gel based formula in lotions or cream but i was pleasantly surprised by this ones ability to leave my hand feeling soft after application. it does have a sticky feeling at the beginning but absorbs quickly.

May 23, 2019

Moisturizing hand cream that lasts all day!

I was lucky to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream as part of Chickadvisor Product Review Club. I have very dry hands and the cream does an effective job in keeping my hands moisturized all day. This is due to hyaluronic acid which I use in the winter time to moisturize my face. So it's the first time I have seen this acid in a hand cream. The light (wet) cream absorbs quickly and I love the soothing scent. Overall, I would buy this hand cream again and recommend to friends and family.

Gentle Gel moisture

I’m a new mom who is constantly changing diapers and washing my hands. I do really like this hand gel cream. It is different from the usual hand creams I use as it is not as rich feeling but it does provide great moisture that dries almost instantly with no down time. The light scent is quite nice.

Not sticky

This gives me the moisturizing boost that I need without being too sticky in the humid weather! Just perfect for summer, I love it! Definitely recommend it! #gotitfree

Love this product

The hydro boost hand cream does exactly that, it gave me much needed moisture. It was smooth going on, absorbed well and didn’t leave a greasy feeling. Scent wasn’t very strong which I liked. Would definitely purchase again as well recommend to others.