Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Younger looking hands!

Being a mom, I wash my hands constantly do my hands look like they belong to a 70 year old women. I have been using this product every day and I have seen a big difference. My nail cuticles are softer and my hands are softer and less wrinkly. My skin also feels so hydrated. Great product!

Not a fan of the scent

As with the makeup wipes I didn't enjoy the scent of this hand cream. I also didn't like the feel of the cream on my hands - it was too thick/felt heavy to me.

Hauts-de-Seine, France

A essayer absolument

Grâce à chickadvisor, jai pu essayer cette crème à main gratuitement. Je l utilise tous les jours matin et soir. Le soir avant de dormir et le matin avant d aller travailler. Jai les mains sèches et cette crème est miraculeuse. La texture est légère, non grasse et les mains sont immédiatement hydratées. L odeur est légère et très agréable.

June 12, 2019

All the moisture you’ll ever need

At first I was skeptical at first for something for the hand to be a gel cream. But it works and gave me more moisture than any hand cream ever has. Not only that, it lasts all day.

Light weight Smells wonderful too.

Amazing hand gel!

I have tried endless creams to combat my dry skin, and this gel is pure gold. It seems to go a lot further than a cream being that it's gel, and it lasts for hours. The scent is not the best, but it most certainly isn't the worst either, and the effectiveness of the gel outweighs the scent. Which is down to personal preference anyways, so really isn't here nor there. I highly recommend this hand gel to anyone that needs some good hydration on their hands!

Perfect for the summer!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor however opinions are my own.

I'm an avid hand cream user because of my job (need to wash my hands a lot which makes them pretty dry) and it is the first time I tried a gel-cream based hand cream. I really like the light and subtle scent of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. The texture of the gel-cream is also very refreshing i.e. it doesn't leave a greasy/oily feeling after you use it and my skin absorbed this gel-cream REALLY fast. I also liked the fact that this hand gel-cream made my hand super soft and moisturized.

I would definitely recommend it to other people as I think it is the PERFECT hand gel-cream for the summer!

Soft, Supple Hands

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream for free (#freeproduct #gotitfree) from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. I tend to have really dry hands, as I am washing them thoroughly several times throughout the entire day. I have used several different creams to help avoid dry, cracked skin - but it's difficult to keep it on, if I am constantly washing it away. This cream is different - it is a gel cream. It is super absorbent, almost water-like in that sense - very lightweight. It doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling, leaving you able to work with your hands with ease. I find that with some other products, you have to wait until the lotion absorbs until you can do anything with your hands - that is not the case with this product. I think the difference is in the gel-based lotion, and the fact that this product contains hyaluronic acid. This acid helps in getting deep down to the cell to boost hydration at that level. Not only do my hands look hydrated, but they feel super soft! You can tell that this lotion absorbs deep into your skin, and that it continues to work long after application.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has really dry hands, but has yet discovered a product that works for them. This is the perfect product for retaining moisture and improving the look of dry cracked hands over time.

June 12, 2019

love love love hand gel cream!

I received my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream and I tried it and as I expected it is a great product!!! I used to need applying cream on my hands... all the time!!! because they felt always dry. This gel cream keeps my hands moisturized soft and with a subtle nice scent that I love, without any greasy feeling! when I apply I instantly felt the smoothness and my hands stayed soft for long time!!! the size is perfect to carry on my purse! love it and recommend!!!

Hands soo soft...

This cream is not your typical hand cream. Its made with Gel, so it absorbed quickly after applying but kept my hands soft for workday. I have dry hands from constantly washing so this was a great addition to my beauty arsenal.

June 12, 2019

Saving my poor soft hands

With all the lifting I am doing at the gym, my hands have been getting really rough and calluses have been forming on my poor soft hands. Thank goodness I was sent this hand gel cream free to try courtesy of chickadvisor and neutrogena. It isn't super think and helps take care of the rough spots.