Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 23, 2019

Good in theory, poorly executed

This is a gel hand moisturizer. When I first used the moisturizer my hands felt moisturized and not oily which was great. Unfortunately the moisturizer quickly worn off and left my hands feeling gross. There was a weird texture that was left behind. My hands only stayed moisturized for 30 min. This hand lotion is a big disappointment.

June 22, 2019

Surprised how much I like this hand cream!

I usually go for creamier hand creams from The Body Shop or Aveeno, but I was surprised by how much I liked this hand cream when it’s quite different from my usual! I definitely felt like my hands were thoroughly hydrated and over a few uses this hydration stayed consistently. My only complaint is that I felt there was a bit of a weird, slippery residue left on my hands which I wasn’t a huge fan of. Overall I would try this again but it doesn’t come close to comparing to my Nivea Q10 Hand cream which also reduces the look of the lines of my hands, and for that reason is a hard winner for me.

June 22, 2019

Smells great

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor and loved how soft it made my hands feel. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. I love the size of the bottle - it is perfect for carrying around in my purse. It smells great too!

June 21, 2019

Love the lightness and smell

The NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM is just great with it being light on my hands and it light smell is just amazing. I love that it absorbs quickly and helps with keeping your hands smooth.

June 21, 2019

Awesome!

This product is non-greasy, absorbs quickly, and leaves my hands feeling super soft/moisturized! It does a great job without having to re-apply multiple times. Awesome!

New Brunswick, Canada

This hand cream is amazing!!

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to review and so happy I did! I have never tried a gel hand cream before but after first use fell in love!!

I have seriously dry hands and I must say I only needed a tiny bit to make them feel moist and smooth. This product definitely boosted my hands, they looked younger, felt smoother and made me feel amazing!!

I really liked the smell, wasn't overbearing or too light. To me it was perfect: fresh and clean!! The texture was different from what I am used too, but it didn't bother me. Actually I prefer this texture over creamy lotion.

Overall, love it and will repurchase!!

Oh so moisturizing

So happy to find a hand cream that works nicely. I love the shape of it and Color.. so easy to find in my purse. The scent is amazing and the formula is very moisturizing. It doesn’t leave my hands feeling greasy at all. My skin gets dry a lot from working and constantly washing hands. This cream has saved me!

Amazing sunscreen

Best for lightweight and moister hand cream I have tried. It keeps my hands feeling soft and fresh all day. Only need a little amount to get the best results. I am very happy with the product and will continue to buy. It's very cost efficient the quality is amazing and has a good scent as well.

Light weight hand cream

I got this product for free to test out. I love anything with hyaluronic acid because it's very moisturizing. This is a gel hand cream and it's very lightweight. If you don't like greasy hands this is for you! It will keep your hand moisturized and feeling fresh! I highly recommend this!!!

June 20, 2019

Light, non-greasy & amazing!!

I got to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand gel for free as I was selected to review it by ChickAdvisor. Hand cream is a everyday staple & always in my purse, and as someone who uses it on a daily basis, this is something I would definitely reccomend everyone! It is super light and a little pea size amount goes a long way. It does not even feel greasy or heavy. Also, it’s light blue in color and smells amazing! For sure a repeat purchase, wish they would bring out smaller pocket size packaging. Thank you Neutrogena & ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree