Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Amazing hand cream.

I recently received Hydro Boost hand cream as a free to try product. I absolutely loved this product. I have extremely dry cracked hands from over washing. This product not only left my hands moisturized and feeling soft but it was long lasting. Not to mention they did not feel greasy at all and the product absorbed well. Definitely recommend and I will be purchasing this cream.

Nice Cream

This cream makes my hands very soft. It’s easy to rub in and doesn’t leave hands feeling greasy. I really enjoy using this product and would continue to purchase it in the future.

Farm hands

I received this product free for testing, and I love it. I have super dry hands and my hands are in and out of everything in a day. This cream has changed my hand. I have bought 2 more since receiving it's to stay in the barn for the guys to use!! Would recommend this to everyone

Great hand cream

NEUTROGENA hydro boost hand gel is vary absorbent it absorbs well into the skin has a nice light scent too it not too strong,

When I first read gel on the packaging my first thought of it being like a aloe vera gel for some reason but it's not like that more like smashbox photo finish primer.

Wow product

My hands are always dry. Using this product made them super soft. A daily use product. Its a daily use product. It's effectiveness make it use more frequently.

smooth hands

I must say I don't think to lotion my hands very often but when I got to try the neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream I was very impressed by this product! Not only did it make my skin feel super smooth, it smells great and dries super quickly!

Super hydrating

Love the feel of this product! Locks in moisture and feels so nice when applying! I will definitely be buying this again!! Perfect for summer and after being in the sun

Love this product!

I love this product! Left my hands feeling silky smooth and made them look younger! I work in a dry environment so this cream is now a staple! I highly recommend and well worth the money.

June 18, 2019

Love this fresh smelling handream!

Loved this cream! It has a unique gel texture that is light, but absorbs quickly. It smells really fresh and clean. My hands felt truly moisturizer, even during the season transition from winter to spring when skin gets really dry. Even the size of the bottle was great, easy for travel and to throw in your everyday bag. Would definitely recommend.

June 18, 2019

Non-greasy and refreshing!

I was a bit skeptic all of this hand cream at first because it didn’t feel like it was working, but after using it for a week, I realized it actually was! It’s softened my sun dried skin and made them feel younger If that’s possible!? The scent is light and it feels tingly when you put it on!