Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Leaving skin very soft

I used Neutrogena Hydro boost hand gel cream for two weeks.
    The texture is like a gel, not thick like cream. The fragrance is very light and disappears in 10-15 minutes. This gel cream absorbs quick and doesn’t leave my hands greasy.
    I’m definitely recommend this.
    I received it free to try and review

June 12, 2019

"Hands" down the best cream!

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM helped battle my rough dry knuckles and hang nails. I was pleasantly surprised how well this gel cream hydrated since it's not at all heavy or greasy like so many other lotions out there. I always tend to get some in my eyes, but this gel cream absorbed so evenly and quickly that there was no residue when you touched something after applying. The scent is very subtle and pleasant. I liked the container, easy to open and close with my arthritic fingers. I would highly recommend this product.

#gotitfree @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA #NeutrogenaWeekendReady @ChickAdvisor

Great Product!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

The Neutrogena Hand and Gel Cream is lovely. It feels so soft and silky on my skin. I love that it's non-greasy and absorbs nicely. There is no overpowering scent which is good as some creams can be overly floral. As someone who deals with itchy, dry skin, this cream really did a wonderful job making my hands feel soft.

Great Purse Addition!

This neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream is a great addition to my purse! I received this product for free to try from chick advisor and what I like best about it is it does not leave your hands sticky but super moisturized! The scent is minimal, very light, and the texture of the gel is smooth and absorbs quickly. I highly recommend everyone try it out!

Live the smell

Neutrogena hydro boost hand gel is the best hand moisturizer I have used. The smell is amazing and it leaves your hands soft and smooth for hours. I was so happy to get this product for free from Chick Advisor and it did not disappoint.#gotitfree#chickadvisor

Great hand cream

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This cream is moisturizing, light and cooling - perfect for summer. I also like how it's small enough to throw into your purse to carry around whenever your hands get dry.

Best cream I've used EVER

I liked that it absorbed into skin almost immediately, In fact I was shocked. It did not feel greasy at all. upon application it felt silky and made my hands smooth - later in the day I was impressed that my hands felt soft still and the cream was clearly doing what I have hoped for out of every cream I have ever used. It even helped moisturize my cuticles!!

I loved how it spread easily and my hands felt smooth and moisturized, but with no residue. Definitely an A++ product

Soft ansmooth

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is great. It left my hands soft and smooth instantly with no oily or grease after effect. I found that very minimal was needed to obtain the desired hydration needed

Efficace & Abordable

J'ADORE que cette crème à main de Neutragena s'aborde si rapidement sans laisser de résidus gras. Sa petite odeur fruité-florale est aussi particulièrement agréable.

Je suis tellement sous le charme qu'elle fait maintenant partie de ma "trousse beauté" de sac à mains ;)

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement #GOTITFREE

Great for summer use

As I approach 40 years old I find that my hands need more nourishment. However, I myself didn't use hand creams often and hand gel cream exactly meets my need. I love that it is lightweight and easily absorbed, perfect for summer use.