Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Perfect for the summer!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor however opinions are my own.

I'm an avid hand cream user because of my job (need to wash my hands a lot which makes them pretty dry) and it is the first time I tried a gel-cream based hand cream. I really like the light and subtle scent of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. The texture of the gel-cream is also very refreshing i.e. it doesn't leave a greasy/oily feeling after you use it and my skin absorbed this gel-cream REALLY fast. I also liked the fact that this hand gel-cream made my hand super soft and moisturized.

I would definitely recommend it to other people as I think it is the PERFECT hand gel-cream for the summer!

Soft, Supple Hands

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream for free (#freeproduct #gotitfree) from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. I tend to have really dry hands, as I am washing them thoroughly several times throughout the entire day. I have used several different creams to help avoid dry, cracked skin - but it's difficult to keep it on, if I am constantly washing it away. This cream is different - it is a gel cream. It is super absorbent, almost water-like in that sense - very lightweight. It doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling, leaving you able to work with your hands with ease. I find that with some other products, you have to wait until the lotion absorbs until you can do anything with your hands - that is not the case with this product. I think the difference is in the gel-based lotion, and the fact that this product contains hyaluronic acid. This acid helps in getting deep down to the cell to boost hydration at that level. Not only do my hands look hydrated, but they feel super soft! You can tell that this lotion absorbs deep into your skin, and that it continues to work long after application.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has really dry hands, but has yet discovered a product that works for them. This is the perfect product for retaining moisture and improving the look of dry cracked hands over time.

June 12, 2019

love love love hand gel cream!

I received my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream and I tried it and as I expected it is a great product!!! I used to need applying cream on my hands... all the time!!! because they felt always dry. This gel cream keeps my hands moisturized soft and with a subtle nice scent that I love, without any greasy feeling! when I apply I instantly felt the smoothness and my hands stayed soft for long time!!! the size is perfect to carry on my purse! love it and recommend!!!

Hands soo soft...

This cream is not your typical hand cream. Its made with Gel, so it absorbed quickly after applying but kept my hands soft for workday. I have dry hands from constantly washing so this was a great addition to my beauty arsenal.

June 12, 2019

Saving my poor soft hands

With all the lifting I am doing at the gym, my hands have been getting really rough and calluses have been forming on my poor soft hands. Thank goodness I was sent this hand gel cream free to try courtesy of chickadvisor and neutrogena. It isn't super think and helps take care of the rough spots.

Leaving skin very soft

I used Neutrogena Hydro boost hand gel cream for two weeks.
    The texture is like a gel, not thick like cream. The fragrance is very light and disappears in 10-15 minutes. This gel cream absorbs quick and doesn’t leave my hands greasy.
    I’m definitely recommend this.
    I received it free to try and review

June 12, 2019

"Hands" down the best cream!

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM helped battle my rough dry knuckles and hang nails. I was pleasantly surprised how well this gel cream hydrated since it's not at all heavy or greasy like so many other lotions out there. I always tend to get some in my eyes, but this gel cream absorbed so evenly and quickly that there was no residue when you touched something after applying. The scent is very subtle and pleasant. I liked the container, easy to open and close with my arthritic fingers. I would highly recommend this product.

#gotitfree @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA #NeutrogenaWeekendReady @ChickAdvisor

Great Product!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

The Neutrogena Hand and Gel Cream is lovely. It feels so soft and silky on my skin. I love that it's non-greasy and absorbs nicely. There is no overpowering scent which is good as some creams can be overly floral. As someone who deals with itchy, dry skin, this cream really did a wonderful job making my hands feel soft.

Great Purse Addition!

This neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream is a great addition to my purse! I received this product for free to try from chick advisor and what I like best about it is it does not leave your hands sticky but super moisturized! The scent is minimal, very light, and the texture of the gel is smooth and absorbs quickly. I highly recommend everyone try it out!

Live the smell

Neutrogena hydro boost hand gel is the best hand moisturizer I have used. The smell is amazing and it leaves your hands soft and smooth for hours. I was so happy to get this product for free from Chick Advisor and it did not disappoint.#gotitfree#chickadvisor