Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Une douceur

J'ai reçu gratuitement par chickadvisor la crème hydratante en gel de neutrogena!

Une vraie merveille! Elle laisse la peau douce et non grasse! Elle entre dans la peau rapidement. J'ai adoré

The gel is pretty cool

When I opened up my chick advisor box and saw the gel hand cream I had to try it right away. I get really dry throughout the year and I found this cream to be really hydrating. I was worried the gel would be sticky but was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. I really liked how lightweight it was. It also seemed to absorb quickly but didn't leave me all slippery for too long.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL

I use NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL Cream on my daily routine. It was recommended by my family doctor on dry season I have some very small dry patches on my hand. After I tried NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL Cream it so greatly works on my hand.

nice cream

a very nice lightweight cream, that goes on smooth and definitely hydrates without being too sticky or oily. Also very nice to use on legs/necks, as there is a cooling feeling.

Soft and hydrated Hands!

This is a great hand cream. It is light weight and provides amazing hydration to your skin. Love the convenient size. It is great to throw in your purse or leave on your desk at work. I have noticed my hands are softer and feel so much better since I have been using this gel cream. Thanks for letting be a tester.

June 13, 2019

A little goes a long way!

My hands have been extremely dry lately. I think that it is with the change of seasons. But this hand cream is a life saver!

You do not need much to make your hands silky soft again. I also love the smell. Not floral, just clean!

Will definitely buy again :)

Dislaimer: I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Wonderful hand cream

I had the opportunity to try the Neutrogena hydro boost hand cream for free thanks to chick Advisor
    I have many hand lotions as I work with my hands and focus a lot on keeping them as soft and moisturizer as possible
    I was very impressed with this lotion
    It feels soft and leaves my hand sterling refreshed. . It is my new purse lotion and that’s a big step for me
    Highly recommend

Yessss

Oh wow this stuff is anew favorite it is absolutley amazing. It literally make my hands perfectly soft. It is so hydrating i honestly cant believe how great of a job it does. Its the best.

June 13, 2019

Very effective on my skin. Love it

Hydro Boost Hand Gel Sunscreen SPF is just perfect on my skin. No greasy feel and the smell is beautiful! Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is just right texture on my skin, It soaks in quickly and keeps my hands hydrated. Totally recommend it

June 12, 2019

The best hand gel cream

I was totally surprised by this gel hand cream. I didn’t think it would be very moisturizing but to my surprise it really is. It smells great, is not greasy and leaves your hands really soft and moisturizer. This is now a staple in my purse. Can’t leave the house without it.