Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Super light

I really like this hand cream. It's super light and absorbs well. I don't feel like I need to wait to touch things after putting on the cream since it rubs in so well. Most importantly, it seems to be effective, no more dry hands. Yay!

June 13, 2019

Love me some hand cream!

This is less of a cream and more like a gel. Moisturizes well. Does not get sticky or greasy. I'm throwing it into my summer bag! My hands are no longer dry!

Super amazing awesome

This is a great company to start with and for me to get samples I shouldn't even say sample because they were big like kind we can buy from a store medium size so I was super happy about that because with samples you can't tell how the product is until you use it for a good amount fo time and I did it was amazing all of the products keep me hydrated my hands and face were very nice safe form the sun and moist.

Massachusetts, United States

Very Soft on My Hands

I liked the feeling of this cream on my hands, it is definitely something I would choose again. It is soft and supple. I would most likely buy this product.

Une douceur

J'ai reçu gratuitement par chickadvisor la crème hydratante en gel de neutrogena!

Une vraie merveille! Elle laisse la peau douce et non grasse! Elle entre dans la peau rapidement. J'ai adoré

The gel is pretty cool

When I opened up my chick advisor box and saw the gel hand cream I had to try it right away. I get really dry throughout the year and I found this cream to be really hydrating. I was worried the gel would be sticky but was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. I really liked how lightweight it was. It also seemed to absorb quickly but didn't leave me all slippery for too long.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL

I use NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL Cream on my daily routine. It was recommended by my family doctor on dry season I have some very small dry patches on my hand. After I tried NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL Cream it so greatly works on my hand.

nice cream

a very nice lightweight cream, that goes on smooth and definitely hydrates without being too sticky or oily. Also very nice to use on legs/necks, as there is a cooling feeling.

Soft and hydrated Hands!

This is a great hand cream. It is light weight and provides amazing hydration to your skin. Love the convenient size. It is great to throw in your purse or leave on your desk at work. I have noticed my hands are softer and feel so much better since I have been using this gel cream. Thanks for letting be a tester.

June 13, 2019

A little goes a long way!

My hands have been extremely dry lately. I think that it is with the change of seasons. But this hand cream is a life saver!

You do not need much to make your hands silky soft again. I also love the smell. Not floral, just clean!

Will definitely buy again :)

Dislaimer: I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.