Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great for on the go

This gel cream left my hand nicely moisturized when I was on the go and throughout the day. It absorbs into my skin without a greasy feeling. It’s great as a quick fix, but will not replace my thick over night hand cream.

Silky smooth skin

These felt very soft on the hands. It comes in a good size bottle, making it convenient to carry around. It dries very quickly and it feels smooth when applied. It does have a bit of a runny consistency but it doesn't feel sticky on the skin. The scent isn't very strong and it is great to use at work when your hands feel dry as this will moisturize it.

Feels good

It's a good product. It feels really good on the skin...it's more gel like the. Cream based. Not heavy at all. The scent is good too.

The size is good as I can carry it in my bag. I am not sure how effective this is as I find myself having to use this over and over otherwise it doesn't really work

Grand hand gel

The Neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream is really great. It doesn’t leave your hand greasy and hydrates perfectly. A must to have in your purse everyday.

June 18, 2019

Good if combined with a mositurizer

I found this product to be an extra step it definitely helped boost moisture in my hands but I still found that I needed an actual moisturizer after using this product.

June 18, 2019

This hand gel is amazing!

I love the tube this comes in -- it feels so summer appropriate. The product is easy to dispense, and applies well to skin. The formula is so light that it glides on and absorbs easily into the skin. A delicate, light fragrance. Doesn't feel sticky or greasy on the hands. I love this product and will definitely buy it again.

Excellent hand gel cream

I have enjoyed this hand gel cream it’s keeping my skin hydrated and smooth. I like that it’s in this type of packaging too as it’s easy to come out of the bottle.
    I got it from chickadvisor and will be buying this when I run out

Smells nice and non-sticky

Received this product for free from chick advisor to try. I really like this product, unlike other hand cream that contain coconut oil or shea butter this product doesn't feel sticky at all and it smells fresh

So hydrating

This hand cream was so light weight but so moisturizing! My boyfriend uses it daily now multiple times a day and the results have been amazing to see!

Light and good size

Received this as free product. I liked how it’s light for summer and good size to pack everywhere. Smell is not overpowering
    The packaging is attractive