Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 26, 2021

You need this product if you have dry skin!

WOW! So I am always on the look out for hydrating facial products. This is one of the best I've come across and it is SO AFFORDABLE! I have been spending hundreds on facial serums and night creams and I can't believe how this compares to those extremely expensive ones.

It is so hydrating but it doesn't feel greasy at all. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this doesn't bother my skin at all.

I would definitely recommend this product!

Smooth feel

Awesome product that goes on like other HA products. Remember that it is a humectant so it should be put on when the skin in damp. Feels smooth and not sticky unlike other products.

hydration

I like this serum a lot.It moisturized my skin .It gives you that refreshing feeling.The skin feel fresh and so soft.I will add this product to my everyday skin care routine

Joining the Hyaluronic Acid Train

Prior to this, I have never heard of Hyaluronic Acid and its benefits before. Total newbie. After trying this for a few days, I am amazed at how moist and rich my skin is feeling now. I am convinced in this discovery. Amazing!

April 26, 2021

Best product I've received!!

This is by far the best product I have received it works wonders after just a week the change in my skin was so noticeable my uneven spots were fading and my skin felt hydrated all day.. highly recommend! !!

April 26, 2021

Best product I've received!!

Great

Great feels good on skin hydrates haven't noticed a huge difference yet but maybe in time my skin will get better and better but still would recommend

Great

Amazing !!

This product is amazing, I have crazy dry skin and this has made a difference in just a short time, I will 100% but this again and recommend it to everyone I know !

Amazing product!

This product was absolutely amazing on the skin. I use it with other serums and products and over the past couple of weeks I've seen my skin become more even tone and fine lines going away!