Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Amazing

Lightweight, super hydrating and absorbs like water into the skin! Great underneath any other moisturizer or sometimes I just wear it alone under my makeup!

My skin is so soft!

My skin has never been so soft! Combining this with a moisturizer after has helped my skins appearance! It definitely helps keep the moisture in and make skin so soft.

Moisturizing Mixture

I was eager to give this serum a try as my skin has recently been drier than normal. I found it to be a little heavier than I would have liked but I did notice a difference after application. I would have liked the effects to be longer lived but was happy to see that there were no adverse effects on my skin after use.

Flawless

My skin feels more hydrated & fine lines have diminished a bit, I feel like my skin is just happier. Use before my pressed serum and boom, you’ve got the duo team

Quenches skin's thirst

I had been forever on a hunt to find a serum that will not make my skin tacky and at the same time hydrates it and feels like nothing on your skin. This does the job and also goes amazing under the makeup for a smooth makeup application.

April 22, 2021

Locks in great amount of moisture!

It’s been a bit since I unboxed the set as I'd rather give it a good a run before I review it. And it really surprised me ! My skin was more pumped and tightened after a few applications. I usually use it during the evening to lock in moisture and it works perfectly with my other skin care products as well.

So hydrating

This serum is amazing. Not only does it have 17% hyaluronic acid, it also has glycerin and B5 to help your skin feel extra hydrated and moisturized! The only downside is the dropper in the cap doesn't pick up enough product, so I have to do 2-3 pumps to get enough product out of the bottle.

Fantastic Product!

I’ve been using this product for over a month now. After even a few days I could already tell that my skin is more moisturized and supple. The scent isn’t that strong at all which I love!

Light hydrating serum

Thank you Neutrogena for sending this product for me to test!
    Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid serum is a wonderful light-weight product that feels like a splash if fresh water on the skin! I feel like it will be perfect for summer or for people with oily combination skin. Very hydrating, this serum is a wonderful addition to anyone’s skincare routine. I especially like that it’s free of any fragrance, parabens or mineral oil. Will continue to use and recommend it!

love this serum

This serum is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, free from mineral oil, fragrance and paraben and ideal for all skin types. This has been such a lifesaver and really effective with keeping my face really hydrated, soft and silky smooth after using it twice a day on a cleansed face both day and night. It is very lightweight yet refreshing with a watery consistency which absorbs very quickly on the skin. Their key ingredient is Hyaluronic Acid which maintains that richness of added hydration on the skin which we all need at this time.

Bonus tip: I recommend using the Hydro Boost Gel cream for added hydration during the day.