Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Refreshing hydro boost

I have been using this serum for the last week and have really been enjoying it. I have combination oily skin that is acne prone but dehydrated. This worked a treat in boosting hydration without causing any breakouts. I also prefer my skincare to be fragrance free which this is, an added bonus. I will likely repurchase but wait for a sale at Shoppers Drug Mart (got to stay thrifty haha). I got it free as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club.

April 11, 2021

Soft supple and hydrated skin I have been looking

I used it as directed morning and evening and i felt the difference in just 1 application! A must to try! Especially in winter and in fall when skin is dry and cracks, this is going to be my best friend. Love it!

Very hydrating!

This light weight serum is lovely for my combination type skin. It perfectly hydrates my skin without clogging my pores for fresh dewy looking skin. I apply this serum day and night to damp skin to make sure I get an even application.

Best of the best

After giving birth, my skin became very dry. I spent several months trying to find the perfect remedy for myself. This serum is just a miracle. I use it 2 times a day and the skin is so fresh and soft. Just like silk. I'm happy!

April 11, 2021

Un serum très agréable à utiliser

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. J'aime la marque Neutrogena et j'utilise déjà plusieurs de leurs produits. Ce sérum est un bon complément à ma routine d'hydratation. Je l'utilise matin et soir avant ma crème hydratante. Je trouve que c'est un bon produit pour cette période de l'année, il s'applique bien, texture liquide qui pénètre instantanément dans la peau, qui ne laisse aucun effet gras. Ma peau est fraîche est disposée à recevoir ma crème après le sérum.

Must Have

Very easy to use, and a little goes a long way. Since using this product I have not had any dry patches on my face, and my face feels soft and smooth.

April 11, 2021

Works great, not what I need.

I received this product absolutely free to try and review. It had been several years since I used any sort of moisturizer or product on my face, as my skin had changed significantly and I could never find the right product. This serum works well, the application is super straight forward and simple. It somehow made a fresh, clean face feel fresher. However I found that the results faded an hour or so into my day and didn't provide any sort of long lasting benefits. I came to the conclusion that this product is great, it's just not exactly what I needed as part of my personal skincare routine.

Feels Great!

I am really enjoying this serum so far. It is virtually weightless. Once it is on, you can barely feel it - no stickiness or heaviness. I have been using it twice a day as directed for about 10 days and have barely made a dent in the bottle, so it seems like a bottle will last a long time. I always use a moisturizer after it this seems to help lock in moisture - my skin feels great! And for what it's worth, when I posted a photo of my Neutrogena products on social media I had a couple of friends comment their rave reviews as well.

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena Canada, but wouldn't hesitate to purchase it again for myself in the future.

My skin is so soft

Wow! I love this product! I've been having trouble with flakiness for so long, and since using this product, I haven't been having any issues! My skin feels soft, and it LOOKS great!

Leaves skin super hydrated

I only got to use this for five days in a row before I had to review the product. It has left my skin super soft and very hydrated. Does not leave a sticky feeling either that I have encountered from other serums. I love it and would recommend and will definitely buy this product again once I run out.