Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Very hydrating!

Neutrogena hydro boost hyaluronic acid serum is suitable for sensitive skin and is fragrance-free. With wearing masks and having dry skin, this helps soothes the skin, is hydrating and improves skin barrier. My skin feels refreshed and soft. The dispenser is a push dropper making it easy to control the amount.

#NeutrogenaHydroBoost

J’ai été surprise de voir que se produit n’avait pas de senteur j’ai énormément apprécié j’ai une peu sèche et cela m’a aidé énormément je recommande sans problème

neutrogrna

super produit l odeur est super et rend ma peau douce et soyeuse j ai adoré pouvoir l essayer et le recommande merci de m avoir offert cette chance . Merci

So refreshing

It’s so fresh & light on the skin. My skin feels amazing & flawless. I love it! I use it in the morning or before putting makeup. It’s a good product.

Works great!

Love using this stuff! Was not aware Neutrogena had this. So happy to be able to try it. Was using something similar from another company. This is much nicer then what I'm currently using. I will for sure be switching.

April 04, 2021

Great product! Non comedogenic!

I really enjoyed the feeling of this product. Does not clog pores and leaves a nice hydrated feeling on your face. Only thing I found that was it made my face shinny for a few hours until it soaked in my pores.

My skin drank this up!

The serum is watery and absorbs quickly, fragrance free. Since it's a humectant, don't forget to use an occlusive to seal in the moisture. My skin absolutely loves this.

Good product

Really liked this product and made my skin look nice and refreshed. Not sure I'd purchase this product to use all the time. This product was easy to use and did not add more time to my routine.

This serum is amazing!

This hyaluronic acid serum has a lightweight formula that works wonders on my oily skin! It absorbs so well and prepares my skin to receive my skincare routine, giving it a hydration boost that lasts the whole day! I love it!

Gentle hydration

I received this product to try, and have integrated it into my daily skincare routine for 2 weeks. I use it just after cleansing my face, before adding a moisturizer. I was impressed that it did not cause any breakouts which is a big deal for me. It is light weight and fragrance free also excellent. It left my skin plump and glowing. We are just coming out of the cold Canadian winter so my skin always seems to need a bit of extra. Overall, a great product and worth a try if you are still looking for that extra bit of extra in your routine.