Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Simple and effective

I love how there is little to no scent for the product. I use it right after I cleanse my face and before I put on my facial creams. It's extremely light and absorbs really well into the skin without pilling or stickiness. It does exactly what it is marketed as, the product is not for extremely hydration, just enough to maintain. My issue with the product would only be the packaging, the dripper I think should have been the traditional squeeze top, but they tried to be a little fancy and use this button like top. The issue with this method is that it does incorporate a lot of air bubbles in the product, doesn't suck it up enough product when the bottle is running out and lastly, it doesn't press smoothly. The actual product is good (not outstanding) but the dropper did not have to be reinvented.

Plumping and hydrating

This is a fragrance free serum and I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin. I have a dry skin and this is one of the most effective serum which worked perfectly for me. I apply it on my damp skin followed by moisturizer and skin feels super moisturized and glowing.

Un bonus pour la peau

Un excellent bonus a jouter dans la routine de soins hydratant. J’ai adorée la texture du produit. Elle n’est pas collante et s’ajouter bien sous une crème hydratante. Excellent produit

Visible results

Visible results in just days! After using this product for a week, I see that my skin has more moisture and it is smooth and plump! This will now be a part of my skincare regime daily. I would recommend this to all my friends and relatives. Brilliance in the bottle.

MAGICAL

I love this a lot. It's smooth and light. It didn't break out at all. Especially, it's not greasy at all. It absorbs quickly. I have the travel size as well. It's good for in-flight to daily basis. i like the packing of this serum its very attractive.

In Love!

Thank goodness for this product! My skin has been so dry lately and this serum has brought it back to life. My skin is no longer dry, dull and flaky after just a couple uses. I highly recommend and will buy again.

I honestly love it!

I am super amazed by this contents of this small, yet powerful bottle! Amazing hydration, even after a sun burn. I have been using the Hydrogena Hyaluronic Acid Serum both in the morning and in the evening. I add it before moisturizer, on a freshly cleansed face, and I’m loving it. My face feels fresh, hydrated, and overly very happy since I’ve been using this product. No breakouts and no adverse reactions. Fully recommend!

Hydrating Serum

I’ve used so many different skincare brands. High end, luxury to drugstore and I’ve always been a fan of all of Neutrogena products! I was very excited to try this product I was in need of a new serum. Hyaluronic acid is one of my favourite skincare ingredients, my skin loves it! The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum is so nice and soothing on the skin and absorbs quickly. I’ve been using it in the morning and night. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and supple. #NeutrogenaHydroBoost I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

Great On Skin

I’ve had a lot of issues in the past using serums. They never seemed to work for me. However, this Nutrogena Hydro Boost serum is amazing! It has made my skin look so much brighter. It’s helped to get rid of some of the dark circles under my eyes.

So hydrating!

I absolutely love this stuff. Typically with serums, I don't like them because they are greasy. But this one is not! It soaks right in and leaves a clean feeling when its gone. I really loved the pump with its really cool clicking eye dropper, very cool!