Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

MAGICAL

I love this a lot. It's smooth and light. It didn't break out at all. Especially, it's not greasy at all. It absorbs quickly. I have the travel size as well. It's good for in-flight to daily basis. i like the packing of this serum its very attractive.

In Love!

Thank goodness for this product! My skin has been so dry lately and this serum has brought it back to life. My skin is no longer dry, dull and flaky after just a couple uses. I highly recommend and will buy again.

I honestly love it!

I am super amazed by this contents of this small, yet powerful bottle! Amazing hydration, even after a sun burn. I have been using the Hydrogena Hyaluronic Acid Serum both in the morning and in the evening. I add it before moisturizer, on a freshly cleansed face, and I’m loving it. My face feels fresh, hydrated, and overly very happy since I’ve been using this product. No breakouts and no adverse reactions. Fully recommend!

Hydrating Serum

I’ve used so many different skincare brands. High end, luxury to drugstore and I’ve always been a fan of all of Neutrogena products! I was very excited to try this product I was in need of a new serum. Hyaluronic acid is one of my favourite skincare ingredients, my skin loves it! The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum is so nice and soothing on the skin and absorbs quickly. I’ve been using it in the morning and night. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and supple. #NeutrogenaHydroBoost I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

Great On Skin

I’ve had a lot of issues in the past using serums. They never seemed to work for me. However, this Nutrogena Hydro Boost serum is amazing! It has made my skin look so much brighter. It’s helped to get rid of some of the dark circles under my eyes.

So hydrating!

I absolutely love this stuff. Typically with serums, I don't like them because they are greasy. But this one is not! It soaks right in and leaves a clean feeling when its gone. I really loved the pump with its really cool clicking eye dropper, very cool!

Great Product, Needs Time to Set In

After applying the product for approximately two weeks, my complexation feels less dry and a bit smoother. The packaging is simple and application is easy to follow through. I would highly recommend the product, but in my case I noticed that it took maybe a little over a week before I felt any noticeable improvements. Overall you can't go wrong and I would definitely pick up more when it goes on sale.

Just ok

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum and been using it for 2 weeks. The texture of this serum is very light, and absorbs quickly. I probably won't use it in the winter as it is a little too light, but definitely would use it in summer as my skin is not as dry as in winter. After using it for 2 weeks, I don't see any significant improvement on my skin.

Nice product

I was sent this product for free to try and I liked it. I use another brand of hyaluronic acid on a daily basis and I found this one comparable. The only downside I could find is that it left my face feeling slightly sticky, but this went away quickly.

VERY impressed

*Great size for product.
    My package was a little later than the 2 weeks delivery but still came to give me enoygh time to try out and see how it is.
    I LOVE how hydrated it makes my face feel THE WHOLE TIME!
    It's also been wonderful to help with my recent break outs (assumed cause is lack of hydration) the fact of washing twice a day and adding proper moisture before makeup and the night serum feels amazing all night and is a really easy way to help remember to remove makeup and keep in routine!