Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Yes please

Absolutely love this product. Noticed a big difference in my skin from only using this a few times. It kept my skin feeling hydrated and looking healthy.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Definitely recommend - great product!

I have used other moisturizing products on my face as I get pimples from dry skin on my jaw line - and none of them work as great as this did!

With the other products, I still had dry skin in patches on my face but this Hydro Boost line left my skin in perfect condition! I have sensitive skin as well and had no issues! Definitely recommend!

Amazing Results

I got this for free to try from #ChickAdvisor. I was pleasantly surprised of how well it really works. It didn't make my face feel like I had anything on it and there was no film or residue lingering but as the days went on that I used it, I noticed a difference in my skin. Definitely worth the buy! #NeutrogenaHydroBoost #GotItFree

Product Review Club Member's Honest Opinion

I got this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.
    #gotitfree
    This product is really great to use. I love the bottle it comes in. It makes it really easy to see how much you have left. Other serums I have used, the bottle is too dark or opaque so you are not able to see when you are almost out of serum. I love the applicator, it makes it very easy to use and measure out the amount of drops I need. The product itself, glides on my skin. It is slightly sticky when first applying but fast absorbing. Its a light serum, so it doesn't feel like you are pasting something on your skin. Using a small amount of the product goes a long way. If you are looking for a serum that is affordable and easy to find in a pharmacy then this is a great product to use. I will definitely be recommending it to my friends.

So moisturizing!

This makes my skin so velvety smooth. I have been so excited to try a hyaluronic acid product. I’ve heard great things about this acid. It defines helps restore my natural skin barrier that has been destroyed my wearing a mask. I tried this on my hands which is the driest part of my body just to see if it would work and it honestly made a huge difference!

Super !

J’utilise ce produit depuis quelques jours et je suis très satisfaite de ses effets. Ce sérum procure à la peau une hydratation réconfortante tout en laissant la peau douce et non collante.

Oh so hydrated!

I’ve only just recently started getting into skincare, I’ve always had nice skin (albeit maybe a bit dry) so thought why bother? However since beginning to dabble in skincare, I get the hype! The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum is perfect for all skincare addicts, beginner or advanced! It has a no fuss application process, delightful texture, and goes on like a breeze. The packaging is phenomenal, truly. It’s the perfect size, the button dropper is legitimately amazing (I’ve never seen one like it!), and most importantly it’s adorable. After using it for about a week my skin feels so soft, and less dry! I’d definitely recommend it, especially for those just starting out in the skincare world!

April 01, 2021

it is overall a good product

I like the product but I didn't feel like it did drastic changes to my face. it is really light weight and refreshing. doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. Overall I would recommend.

March 31, 2021

Pretty Decent

I got this product with #chickadvisor and I'll admit I was skeptical. Price point is amazing, and the fact that I can easily purchase this through most retailers is great too. It applies well, aborbs quickly and leaves a satin feel on the skin. I will say that it did smell a bit off, but hey, it's unscented so that's a plus too. The only thing I didn't like about this product is that when applying other serums afterwards, sometimes it did foam/pill up on the skin. But if left alone this was great. I would probably purchase again.

March 31, 2021

Quick hydration

I like that this is easy to use/apply and doesn't feel sticky or thick when combined with other skin care. It absorbs well and feels comfortable on the skin. I tried to identify a scent but this doesn't have too strong of a smell, so maybe it's actually scentless. There's small grains in the formula and I'm not sure what happens to them because you can see them when you use the dropper but I don't see them on the face afterwards. I don't have dry skin at the moment so I can't tell how effective this is in hydrating, but it does feel like it would work well.