Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Love this product!

I really am enjoying this one! It's so light and is unscented! I love the dropper, it's easy to use the correct amount with this. I will definitely be purchasing again when it's gone!

Packs a big punch!

This product smelled amazing and it was very easy to apply with the novel easy to use stopper! It glided on and absorded into my skin nicely. I immediately felt that my skin was more plump. I received this product to try for free from Chick Advidor.

April 12, 2021

I usually stick to what I know

I usually go with what I know and I tried there and I wasn’t disappointed.. my face feels so soft from the first time using it! I noticed a difference after the first use! Love it!

Love this

Very good serum. Loved using it as a part of my skincare routine. Made my skin feel so soft. Good amount and good product. Definitely recommend. Will definitely be using it

Neutrogena serum

I have super dry skin that can get really flakey at times. I used this product under my face cream after washing my face and it made my skin super smooth and moisturized. Definitely will continue using!

Super duper love it!

It doesn't have an overpowering smell and didn't have any stinging feeling when applying it on my skin. The packaging is sophisticated. Overall, love the product as it is hypoallergenic and by just using for a week I can feel that my skin is brighter and radiant.

Good!

It leaves a fresh sensation, it’s fragrance free, leaves the skin moisturized, soft. The skin absorbs very well. Perfect for oily skins and mix. Perfect for sensitive skin as well.

Great product

I was so excited to receive this I loved it so much the syrum is light weight and no sticky residue it's affordable and u can find it easily I would definitely recommend to a friend and family

April 12, 2021

Easy to use and effective!

I’ve been using this for a few days now and I’ve already noticed a change in my skin texture. It feels moisturized in the morning and my makeup goes on so much smoother.

Nice Hydrating Serum

The serum has a nice light fell too it. I definitely noticed more hydration in using it under my moisturizer. Didn't have a scent which was nice and layered beautiful under other products. I tried it with 4 other creams just to be sure. Being a true serum texture tho you need to put a moisturizer over it for sure.