Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Hydro Boost indeed

I have recently incorporated hyaluronic acid into my daily skincare routine so I was excited to try Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost hyaluronic acid serum. The applicator is easy to use and the serum just glides on smoothly. It doesn’t feel heavy at all and is a great base for moisturizer. I will definitely purchase this again.

Great Product!

I very much enjoyed testing out the neutrogena hydro boost hyaluronic serum! My skin is feeling very hydrated and soft. I have combination skin, oily and dry. I was afraid that it would make my skin more oily or wouldn't soak into the skin. Neither happened! It soaked in very nicely and didn't make my skin more oily! Its definitely a win. I recommend trying it if your looking for a hydration boost!

Très leger

J’ai reçu ce produit #NeutrogenaHydroBoost Serum à l’acide hyaluronique pour tester. Je suis vraiment contente de l’avoir essayé. Un autre produit dans ma collection de Neutrogena. Le serum est très léger, une plaisir de l’utiliser, ma peau est combinée sèche/ grasse. Je dirais que j’ai trouvé mon serum fait pour moi.
    Merci Neutrogena

Great drugstore serum!!!!

This serum is so nice and makes my skin feel super hydrated. It’s very lightweight and such good quality for a drugstore serum. My skins feels much more hydrated and plump. I would definitely purchase this again! Great product!

Amazing Serum

This serum is packed with the goods and super easy to use! It leaves my face feeling nourished and moisturized after each and every use. I have combination skin and have great success with this product! It has bettered my complexion and problem areas all around!

Excellent Hydration

After applying this serum my face instantly felt hydrated and soft! Very lightweight easily glides onto skin and fast absorbing. There is no scent and great wearing under makeup!

Hydrate bien la peau

Le produit hydrate bien la peau. J'ai trouvé le distributeur de gouttes ingénieux. J'aime bien qu'il n'y ait pas de parabènes. Le seul bémol est l'odeur que j'aime moins, mais j'aime mieux que le produit soit naturel et j'apprécie qu'il n'y ait pas de parfum ajouté.

Extra hydration

This product has a really nice dispenser and it was easy to use. The serum has a nice gel texture. It gradually absorbed into my skin. My skin looks more hydrated after application.

Amazing product

I got it for free. I really liked the products they were gentle on my sensitive skin. The only downside was the strong smell of the night serum but otherwise it was great. After application my skin was soft and brighter. I will buy again.

Nice and light!

I actually liked this serum, typically I make my own or buy from Sephora. This is a nice (budget friendly) version that works even on sensitive skin! Bottle size is great too, will last a long time.