Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Love it

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum to try and I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t to thick or sticky, it left my skin glowing and hydrated

Amazing

I have noticed a huge increase in my skins moisture after using this product for 2 weeks straight, my skin is glowing. I will continue to buy this once my bottle is empty!

Skin felt smooth

I loved using this product in the mornings. Felt like I was giving my face a drink of water. Absorbed nicely into my skin with out feeling like I had put anything on.

Nice Product

My first impression of this product was what a pretty little bottle it comes in! The product itself is very attractive, a clear liquid with little blue beads in it. It makes you think of water, which is suiting since it is supposed to hold moisture in your skin. When I opened up the product I thought it was super smart that it came with a little dropper to measure out how much you are using. I did not find that one dropper full was enough for my face and neck, but two droppers full was.
    The product itself went on nice and smooth, it didn’t leave a residue or any stickiness. I personally did not notice any long lasting moisture, or a difference in moisture levels on my skin. I will try this product again in the winter when my skin is typically dry. I used this product with Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum.
    I like that this product is non comedogenic, as someone who suffers from rosacea this is something I look for on products I purchase for my face. It is also mineral oil free, fragrence free, and paraben free; all things I like seeing on a package for products I put on my skin!

Hydro booster

I loved the product. Great texture and feel on the skin. It made my very dry skin feel nourished and hydrated without the greasy residue.

My skin plumped up after a few applications and I could tell a difference where my skin is the driest.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs help with dry skin or a little boost to maintain your skin.

Great Serum

I received this Serum for free in exchange for an honest review.
    I had been experiencing dry skin and had been using Hyaluronic serum before receiving this one.
    The product itself is lightweight and is unscented. It has tiny blue beads that don't feel rough and are absorbed into the skin immediately. It takes a few applications but it does keep the skin hydrated. You can see the difference.
    It can however feel sticky if you apply even a bit too much, which I have not noticed with other Hyaluronic serum. It felt heavy on my skin for quite a while.
    Overall I would recommend this product

The Boost My Skin Needed

My skin was so dry prior to receiving this product and I can't believe how quickly the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum had changed my skin!! This product is amazing and I would definitely recommend!!

April 16, 2021

I will definitely buy this again.

These products left my face oh so smooth, hydrated and glowing. I absolutely love the way it feels. My face is so supple I didnt think it could look and feel so nice

April 16, 2021

Great hydrating serum for sensitive skin

It's fragrance free and hypo allergenic so it's great for people with sensitive dry skin. Use the dropper to apply a few drops on your skin and rub it in the skin and put your moisturizer on giving it that extra boost of moisture. Feels so refreshing when applying it.

Meh

I have always suffered from dry, sensitive skin. Now that I’m knocking on 40’s door, I find that my skin is more dehydrated than ever. I’ve only just started incorporating hyaluronic acid into my skincare routine and have noticed a considerable improvement. However, I wasn’t overly impressed with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum; it was just okay. I found it watery compared to my other brand. Because of this, I found it not to be as moisturizing. I also found the applicator bulky and tricky to use. Overall, I didn’t wholly dislike the product, but it is not something I would not repurchase.