Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 12, 2021

Make my skin soft and moisturized

This Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum makes my skin looks very fresh and moisturized, my skin always looks dry and old but it obviously improved my skin condition and I look much younger now! Even my friend ask what product did I use and said it does shows a difference on my face. I really love this product and want to recommend it to everyone around me.

Amazing

This product is amazing. It left my skin feeling so soft. I'm would highly recommend it to everyone. I have really sensitive skin and this product didn't cause any irritation

Really enjoyed it

I’ve used it this product every day for a week and It was my first time using HA in products snd I love how my skin is feeling and how it looks. I have a more even complexion and my skin is SO baby soft. Thanks for letting me try it out !

Refreshing

I use this product at night time when my face is completely naked. I am new to using products like this and I am just slowly learning about how important hydration is. This product is so light and refreshing it doesn’t scare me to use it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is nervous about product on their skin as this one is honestly SO light. It feels like you are putting water on your face.

Worthy

Beautiful fragrance. Product quality is exceeding the expectations. Will buy for sure. And goof choice for the skin if you feel your skin is sensitive

April 12, 2021

It was a delightful surprise

I loved how it transforms my face. It leaves it feeling clean, refreshed and hydrated 💗💗.did I leave out smooth...that’s the most amazing thing about this product. Thank you Neutrogena

Spreads nicely

Great product! Not oily but a bit over scented for me. My skin is a bit more sensitive so I would best be suited for something less scented. Other than that, it felt nice!

Skin Feels great

This product feels great. It’s light weight yet hydrating. I definitely prefer it over the ordinary hyaluronic acid so far. My skin feels refreshed and plump when I use this.

Amazing

Love this product and the hydration it gives my skin overall. I’ve been suffering with dry skin for too long and nothing I have tried worked until now.

Love it

After trying this product my skin has never felt soooo good. They hydration is amazing. It's great for sensitive skin
    I didn't experience any redness or flair ups. It even smells refreshing !!! I will definitely buy and recommend it to my friends