Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Moist

This product I really liked. It keeps the skin moisturized through the day and night. I always apply serum twice daily to keep my skin clean and moisturized.

April 30, 2021

Lightweight and Hydrating !

Lightweight and super hydrating! This locks in moisture without feeling heavy or sticky. It plumps up the skin,improve the texture and keeps the skin supple and moisturized.It has no fragrance and absorbs well into the skin and doesn't leave any film.This serum works for me, though I avoid the eye area.
    Recommended.

Very refreshing serum

I quite liked the feeling of my skin after application. It's very light and not heavily scented and no oily feeling. I would recommend as an initial application before the hydro boost cream which is absolutely fantastic.

April 30, 2021

Awesome product.Nice skin feel and mild fragrance

This is a very nice product free from strong fragrance. I like such products. Leaves skin moist and feels good.Will definitely buy it again.Recommended to my friends already

Nice product

Nice product. It makes my face feel clean and refreshing. I don't usually fuss with my face, just wash daily, but this was a nice added step into my daily routine

Good Product & Great Price Point

After trying this product, I would recommend it to anyone, including those with sensitive skin. It is gentle and does not leave a greasy feeling like many other products. This product is also well price in comparison to other similar products.

Very good serum

This was really nice on my skin. I loved it and made it a part of my night routine. I have oily skin and it doesn't make my skin dull or oily like other products

Super lightweight and handy

I really enjoyed using this product I found it really light weight and light on my skin. I love the texture and the way that it feels on my skin. There is no drying my skin out or making it feel Dewey. I have not used any product similar to this one and I highly recommend this one for anybody looking for a good serum. My skin is usually combination to oily and I found using this product for at least two weeks made my skin much more calm and less oily. This was a great base under my moisturizer before putting on make up. My make up would be sent nicely and there was no weird feelings.

April 30, 2021

My skin feels rejuvenated!

This product has been a blessing. My skin has never felt so soft and hydrated and I will never look back. It's refreshing and part of my daily routine.

Great for a drugstore HA

For a drugstore HA, this is a great product. Obviously with skinceuticals or other high-end products, there are other ingredients that are beneficial, but this HA is great for anyone on a budget. Hydrates and plumps