Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Very fresh and moisturizing

I liked this serum a lot. It moisturized my face as well as it left it feeling nice and fresh. It was gentle enough to put on my whole face and helped with a few of my pesky blemishes.

Hydratation

un produit incroyablement bien fait. avec une excellente texture et une application facile. La peau est extrêmement hydratée et est très belle. J'étais vraiment satisfait

Liquid gold

Its an amazing product. Does wonders for the skin. It's really easy to apply. I love the feeling on the face. Only thing i would change is the pump not always easy to take out product.

Excellent product

I am very surprised with this product! I have been using it for just a few weeks and I already can see a huge difference in my skin! It’s softer and healthier!

Plumps and hydrates

Easy to apply. Absorbs quickly enough. Plumps slightly to fill out small lines. Hydrates without greasy or oily feel. All around a nice product for hydration and small lines.

Magic product love it !

This is a magic product I loved it! I recommend it and I would buy it again. My skin became smother and shiny :). I loved this magical effect on my face

Magic product love it !

Boosting Serum

I received this product free to try and have been using it for the past few weeks. My favourite part of this serum is the super convenient and easy to use dropper feature! It is so easy and gets just the right amount that I need! It has a very soft scent that is nice and is so easy to massage gently into the skin. I found after a few days of use that my skin looked more hydrated and plump. Overall, I am impressed and enjoy using this serum! Recommend it to all.

Refreshing and hydrating

I've never tried a serum quite like this where the product is applied from a dropper instead of a pump, but i quite like it so I could apply it directly to trouble spot and then spread outward and all over. You could really tell that this product works as your skin feels hydrated even though the product is very lightweight and airy. I liked how it felt going on and loved how I didn't feel it afterwards. This product is everything it says and more.

Loved this!

I actually loved that the product allows you to use your normal cleanser and that it was moisturizing for both your facial features and neck area. With other products I've used the facial lotions made my face feel oily but with this serum it felt like you were just placing watee on your face but somehow it also makes it feel moisturizing.