Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Very Hydrating

I have been using this serum 3-4 times a week after I shower and my skin has enjoyed it. My skin felt very soft and supple and well hydrated. There’s no stickiness to it and it dries quickly enough afterwards.

Hydrate well

Make skin great looking and soft, but a little too hydrating for my combination skin. The smell is pleasent but it stay a little sticky on skin after application.

April 18, 2021

effective and hydro boosting serum

I felt that my skin was more fresh after each time I used this serum. it is moisturizing and light and seems to be effecting in skin rejuvenlization. I am not sure how it will work for older skin but it worked perfectly fine for me .

April 18, 2021

I love this serum. Feels amazing as soon as I put it on and it leaves my skin feeling fresh all day. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to soft skin all day

Hydrate

Ce produit hydrate bien. La peau devient plus lisse. Par contre, j'ai eu une apparition de boutons suite à son utilisation. J'ai donc dû arrêter le test.

Great Value!

Thank you #ChickAdviser and #NeutrogenaCanada for giving me the opportunity to try this amazing product. I was very surprised how hydrating this serum is. My skin looks plump and radiant after using this product. It’s very gentle on my dry sensitive skin which is great since a lot of Hyaluronic acid products usually irritate my skin. It’s affordable and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend!

A good hydrating Serum

A good hydrating serum. I am currently using it before I apply my makeup and this product gives me a very good hydrated skin for makeup application. The only con I would think about the product is the Price.
    Definitely recommend it for dry and dull skin.. 👍
    #NeutrogenaHydroBoost
    #ChickAdvisor
    #Neutrogena

Hydrating and lightweight!

I love the packaging of this serum, it's gorgeous to look at! The serum is lightweight and quite hydrating, but doesn't leave a tacky or greasy residue so it's perfect for my oily skin. I love to use this in my morning and nighttime routine and it layers well with all my other products.

GREAT hydratation

I already knew hyaluronic acid was a great ingredient to add to my routine. This product bring so much hydratation and is immediatly absorbed by the skin.

GREAT hydratation