Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel Reviews

March 01, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Cleans without overdrying

I use this as the second cleanse in my double cleanse routine, and it's one of my favorite cleansers. Silky lather, rinses clean with no residue, and leaves my face soft and supple. Just ordered the lotion version, can't wait to try it.

February 22, 2019

nice lather

A little went a long way and I liked the lather it created on my face. I definitely felt like my skin was softer when I was finished cleansing. Also a really nice, clean, scent.

February 11, 2019

love the smell !

i tryed this product as a sample and comletely fell in love with it! i use it 3 times a week or more and it helps make my skin smooth and it smells great :)

January 10, 2019

Fav Product

The whole Hydro-boost line is just boomin’!! My skin feels so soft and hydrated after this and I just love it I buy these products super often . Such a good price point and it’s exceeds my expectations.

January 06, 2019

Great drugstore skin cleanser

I've been using this product for a few weeks. It cleanses my skin, does not cause burning, I noticed a few initial breakouts but that is to be expected as my skin becomes cleaner. It has helped alleviate dry skin which I suffer from. I also have very sensitive skin and it does not cause irritation.

October 02, 2018

Nice moisturizing drug store cleanser

I confess, I love the hydro boost line. I don't love the heavy fragrance of this gel cleanser, and the bottle pump is slightly hard to use without getting messy but the product itself works well. It cleans my skin without drying it off, and leaves a slight moisturizing film on my skin which makes it feel plump. The smell is a bit strong, but it doesn't irritate my skin, but it's something to be aware of. The scent doesn't linger once you wash it off, and the gel lathers nicely.

This product claims to remove makeup as well, which it does somewhat, but I usually double cleanse anyway. Light makeup or nonwaterproof makeup can be removed by this, but heavy makeup won't.

September 21, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Worked great on my skin

I really liked the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleansing Gel because it made my dry skin feel smooth and hydrated. I also liked how long it lasts. I was able to apply a small amount to my skin and it lasted through my day.

June 24, 2018

Hydration like no other

Everytime I use this stuff it literally feels like my face had a drink of water especially when you use the hydro boost moisturizer as well great for the winter when my skins extreme dry

May 06, 2018

Moisturizing Face Cleanser

Found this on the shelf one day, decided to try it out. I felt the difference INSTANTLY, and I was honestly very impressed. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on my skin and it makes my face feel like I just had a facial. Gets rid of all the crap in my pores and leaves it feeling super soft and smooth. I hope they don't change the formulation in the future, this is perfect.

March 19, 2018

Affordable and effective!!

This cleanser was very cheap at shoppers drug mart and makes my skin feel very soft. I love the smell of it and the large quantity. This is my new favorite cleanser!