Neutrogena hydro boost hydrating serum Reviews
#39 in Serums

February 09, 2020
    California, United States

I like it but don't love it

I like it but don't love it. I have dry skin and definitely need some sort of boost. I've been using hyaluronic serums for about 8 years now and decided to try this one due to its attractive price point and great reviews. It adds bit of a hydrating boost when I use 2 pumps, but the quantity used vs the impact is not comparable. I'd rather use less of a more expensive, more potent serum to achieve the hydration I need. My go to, for reference, is Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum.

December 14, 2019
    East Lothian, United Kingdom

Hydrating and fast absorbing serum

After searching for a reasonably priced serum I came across this one and I'm happy so far. It has a silky texture and when applied to skin instantly feels cooling and soothing. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturised but not greasy. I can apply my moisturiser straight after without any issues and it definitely has helped my skin throughout the winter in regards to avoiding dry patches.

July 20, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

I love this serum

I love that this serum is so thin yet mosturizing. Iv been using this for a couple weeks and i love the way it makes my skin feel so soft. oh, and the smell is really good, smells like watermelon freshness.

April 30, 2019

Best treatment for skin!

A must have for summer..Your skin would just soak it up! You can feel the suppleness of the skin after having used this serum day/night for 2 weeks only. I am so glad to have bought this..

February 20, 2019

Hydrating my face during winter a must !!!!

Neutrogena hydro Boost serum was what I needed during these weeks of very cold winter weather as I work outside it has hydrated my face with the multivitamin formula. This formula dose not contain clog poring oil and makes your face feel refreshed and soft and gives me the boost I needed this winter from dull dry skin to fully replenished amazing results. I will definitely buy this product by Johnson & Johnson again !!

February 06, 2019

Great hydrating serum

I bought this Neutrogena Hydro boost hydrating serum when it was on sale at Jean Coutu, and it's totally a good decision. I just used one pump each time and it helped moisturise my skin right away. Fast absorb, light scent and deep moisture are all the things that I need in a hydrating serum like this. Yes I will buy it again. Highly recommended!!!