3.9/5
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrogel Mask Reviews
#27 in Face Masks

July 18, 2018

great sheet mask if you need extra moisture

I have used the Neutrogena hydro boost moisturizer for a while and after my vacation I noticed my skin was quite dry from being out in the sun a lot. I had to pick up more moisturizer and noticed that there was a sheet mask option available. I bought one to try and was pleasantly surprised. I don't often find these face sheet masks to work well. It just looks funny and I end up with a ton of slimy goop on my face.

This mask was different. It was light and absorbed into my skin. I left it on for 20 mins the package stated 15 and I noticed that my skin felt hydrated and not sticky.

I plan to buy a few to have on hand. They were quite inexpensive based on other sheet masks I have tried.

July 03, 2018

Favourite sheet mask!!

I love love LOVE this hydrogel mask! I have tried many face masks including clay, sheet, and now hydrogel and I must say this is my favourite. I have extremely dehydrated and sometimes sensitive facial skin and this mask really helped to keep my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. The gel feeling is much more satisfying than a regular sheet mask. The flaps for your eyes and mouth can be placed over your lips and eyes for a complete spa effect!

1.7/5

June 28, 2018

Doesn't work

First I have to say that most sheet masks break me out. The mask was so slippery that it refused to stay put on my skin, it continuously slid off.On top of that, it was in two pieces, which was supposed to make the application easier, but it just made everything more difficult

June 26, 2018

Clear skin with a fresh scent

Another great product made in the hydro boost line ! I’m so happy to have gotten to try it out free. It’s so cooling and left my skin felling extra soft, which I need after a long day of wearing makeup. Bonus it has a great smell

June 13, 2018

Hard to use but worth it!

I was very excited to try this Hydrogel Mask as I wanted to try a product with hyaluronic acid in it! The packaging is tricky to work with as the gel is at the bottom of the package, so after opening it I squeezed the packaging a bit more to disperse the gel on the mask before taking it out and putting it on. The mask comes with two pieces which is great, but still a bit tricky to put it on, I think you can get the hang of it if you use it more often though. It gives a slight cooling and tingling sensation which I did not mind at all, it makes you feel like it is removing the impurities from the face! After the recommended 15 minutes, the mask had pretty much dried up, so after removing it I rubbed in a little more of the product into my face. The mask left my face feeling refreshed and smooth! I would like to try a few more to see the effects of it on my skin!

June 03, 2018

Best fit for a sheet mask I have ever experienced

I am sooooo in love with this mask. I have always hated sheet masks because they are never a good fit. This new mask by Neutrogena is split into two, making it easier to conform / wrap around your face. The gel like material to me is a sign of high quality - much better than the fabric sheet masks that are out there. I loved how the holes for the eyes/mouth flops over (you'll understand if you see it for yourself) and adds extra moisture to the eye bag area and the chin area. I absolutely love that it has hyaluronic acid in it - it's pretty much a huge hype right now (that works on your skin). It felt really refreshing on the face and I just can't stop talking about it.

Thank you Neutrogena for sending this to me for free to review.