Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrogel Mask Reviews
#8 in Face Masks

Good - 0

June 13, 2018

Hard to use but worth it!

I was very excited to try this Hydrogel Mask as I wanted to try a product with hyaluronic acid in it! The packaging is tricky to work with as the gel is at the bottom of the package, so after opening it I squeezed the packaging a bit more to disperse the gel on the mask before taking it out and putting it on. The mask comes with two pieces which is great, but still a bit tricky to put it on, I think you can get the hang of it if you use it more often though. It gives a slight cooling and tingling sensation which I did not mind at all, it makes you feel like it is removing the impurities from the face! After the recommended 15 minutes, the mask had pretty much dried up, so after removing it I rubbed in a little more of the product into my face. The mask left my face feeling refreshed and smooth! I would like to try a few more to see the effects of it on my skin!

June 03, 2018

Best fit for a sheet mask I have ever experienced

I am sooooo in love with this mask. I have always hated sheet masks because they are never a good fit. This new mask by Neutrogena is split into two, making it easier to conform / wrap around your face. The gel like material to me is a sign of high quality - much better than the fabric sheet masks that are out there. I loved how the holes for the eyes/mouth flops over (you'll understand if you see it for yourself) and adds extra moisture to the eye bag area and the chin area. I absolutely love that it has hyaluronic acid in it - it's pretty much a huge hype right now (that works on your skin). It felt really refreshing on the face and I just can't stop talking about it.

Thank you Neutrogena for sending this to me for free to review.