Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

September 21, 2018

Great stuff

Love the new texture. I normally use the traditional one and love that one. I was excited to try this new one and of course, they dont disappoint. Will definitely buy again

September 20, 2018

Cool blue gel

Just received this in my showcase kit. I've used it twice a day the last several days. It's cooling and leaves your skin dewy and youthful.

#ChickAdvisorShowCase

2.3/5

September 20, 2018

very sticky

it was very sticky and tacky after application. never really absorbed into my skin. over scented so that would be irritating to sensitive skin. the thing I dislike the most is that it is tested on animals and not cruelty free. not a big fan of neurtogena.

The boost I needed!

I have dry skin and oily skin at this time of year. Having a lot of products to my routine clogs my pores, but this hydroboost does not leave a heavy layer at all. It's light weight, and has already made a difference to my skin. It just looks happier ;)

2.7/5

September 19, 2018

Did not work for my skin

I used this hydroboost after washing my face and at first it felt smooth and hydrating. However, as it dried my skin turned red and warm - I assume this was from the Hyaluronic Acid. To give it a fair shot, the next time I used it I mixed it in with my moisturizer and I did not have the same result but it did take longer for the cream to soak into my skin before I could apply makeup. This product just isn't for me!

j'aime bien

Le produit est collant au départ mais on sèche quand même assez vite.
    Il laisse la peau douce. Cela fait 3 jours que je l'utilise et ma peau est moins sèche et un peu plus hydratée. je pense qu'à long terme cela va m'aider surtout que présentement on est l'automne.

September 18, 2018

A dupe for Vichy Mineral 89

I love this serum. It is light and hydrating. It is very similar to the Vichy one and it is so much cheaper! My skin just looks... happier when I use it. I feel it makes my other skincare perform better when I use the Neutrogena serum as the first step after I clean my face. I'm so glad there is such an amazing serum at the drugstore!

September 18, 2018

Great product!!!!!!!!!!

This product is amazing and would definitely be on my list and its at a great price range and great for winter time the scent is not too strong jus right and the texture is great and when applied on face you get that refreshing feeling1!!!!!!!!!

May 24, 2018

The only Neutrogena product I didn't like

This is a first. This is the only Neutrogena product I haven't loved. It doesn't cost alot so the value is good. I wanted to love this because the packaging is amazing. But the product leaves a sticky residue on my skin. For that reason this is a nope for me.

March 06, 2018

Great for dry skin

I use this as a pick me up for my skin whenever I need more moisture in it, I will apply it in the morning and night before my moisturizer. I instantly feel my face becoming quenched and it dries quickly. I do find the price of it to be expensive as it was $20 but you are only supposed to use a bit, so hopefully it will last awhile.