Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

September 28, 2018

Super product

Having mature skin its always great to find a product that adds moisture as well and also multivitamin for the skin in a combo. A definite must try for all skin types

I just love this stuff

I have been using it for a week, I already notice a difference.. and the redness that is normally on my face is going away. I will be buying this forever.. it is light and amazing.

September 27, 2018

Even my husband likes it!

I received this in the Chickadvisor Showcase box delivered to my home. I was so excited for this product as both my husband and I have dry skin. We both love the moisture it provides, without feeling cloying or clogging our pores. I see that my husband is using it every day. Great product and look forward to buying it again!

Good stuff

Received this product through #chickadvisorshowcase and really like it. I have been using it daily for a week, and find my skin has been soft and moisturized. Get product overall :)

Feels good on my skin

I've used this product a few times so far and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. It's a little sticky on your fingers after and need to be washed right after, but overall pleasant to use.

September 25, 2018

Great for dry skin

I have been using the product for a few days now and I would say it is doing it;s job. It keeps my skin hydrated. My skin is normally oil and I would say with this product it gets more oily earlier on in the day. But will keep using at night time

September 21, 2018

Great stuff

Love the new texture. I normally use the traditional one and love that one. I was excited to try this new one and of course, they dont disappoint. Will definitely buy again

September 20, 2018

Cool blue gel

Just received this in my showcase kit. I've used it twice a day the last several days. It's cooling and leaves your skin dewy and youthful.

#ChickAdvisorShowCase

2.3/5

September 20, 2018

very sticky

it was very sticky and tacky after application. never really absorbed into my skin. over scented so that would be irritating to sensitive skin. the thing I dislike the most is that it is tested on animals and not cruelty free. not a big fan of neurtogena.

September 19, 2018

The boost I needed!

I have dry skin and oily skin at this time of year. Having a lot of products to my routine clogs my pores, but this hydroboost does not leave a heavy layer at all. It's light weight, and has already made a difference to my skin. It just looks happier ;)