Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#7 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

September 30, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again!

Feels like gel when it goes on but then when it dries it is a little sticky but I think if it is mixed with foundation it will definitely be less sticky and work nicely!! Love it

2.8/5

Looks promising!

Absorbs quickly on the skin, leaves a bit of a sticky feeling. It feels quite lightweight! Will need to use this serum over a period of time to really comment on the quality and results!

September 30, 2018

Hydrates the skin instantly!

Just in one try the formula instantly hydrates and energizes the skin. Hyalruonic acid in the formula provides hydration to dry skin. Does not leave the skin feeling greasy! Highly recommend!

Amazing skin

Wonderful product it makes the skin instantly smoother and more luminous. The price is good and it can be used as a base for makeup as well I think.
    Smell is very pleasant.

Definitely Intensely Hydrating

I would definitely reach for this product for when my skin needs that big boost of hydration as a little goes a long way. An easy addition to my skin care routine to keep my skin from being dull.

I smells nice

I think that I would try this product. I feels like it would work on my skin. I seems nice and light . I hope that it works well because I would like to use it

September 30, 2018

feels refreshing and leaves no sticky residue

I love how fresh this serum feels on the skin. The consistency is more of a gel, but quickly absorbs into the skin as opposed to sitting on the surface of the skin. Because of that it doesn't leave an overly sticky residue that I find a lot of serums tend to do and because it is quick absorbing, your skin feels instantly hydrated and has a cooling feeling. This would be perfect for those living in drier climates, as well because it contains hydroaluronic acid, it definitely give your skin that natural glow! It has a fresh scent and not overly fragranced which is a plus.

September 30, 2018

My skin is loving this product!

I mix this with my facial lotion and it has really made a difference. My skin feels healthier than it has in quite awhile, I also find mixing it makes the bottle last longer.

Wow

Especially around this time of year, when the heat kicks back in, my skin acts like it is in the Sahara. I received this Neutrogena Hydro Boost, and it is almost instant relief. Absorbs so quickly, and the effects let for hours. Followed by any of my regular moisturizers, my skin looks healthy and feels plump, non itchy, and well cared for.

makes my skin feel soft

It makes my skin feel really soft. It looks cool with the vitamin e capsles. I enjoy the hyaluronique acid as it energizes and brightens the look of dull dry skin. Not a fan of all the ingredients in product